Don't get to excited.

We are Nebraska, okay I understand that, but what does that have to do with winning or losing.

We have Bo. I understand that, but if the above statement is true and we have Bo. What happened with Iowa State and Texas Tech.

You never have an idea of what you have until it is over.

We should have lost to Oklahoma last year but we pulled it out.

Bo can only do so much, still a lot of kids out there trying to figure everything out.

No NC this year, no matter what the pundits say. At least two or three years away. Not enough skill talent to beat the big boys on the big stage is my guess.

Be happy with the progress we are making, that Bo is making as a young coach.

We may possibly be in the hunt next and that is all anyone can ask for.

That statement is incorrect. We outplayed (at least our D did)/outcoached them.

Plus, if you want to pull that card.... We should have beat VTech, but we didn't. We should have beat ISU, but we didn't, etc.

Last year, we lived by our D; but football is at least two dimension(three if you add special teams). The margins of loss in T,VT, and Iowas State games would have been righted if we had just had a functional offense. We shouldn't have beaten VT- we had ZERO offense. We were lucky our D held us that close- same with Texas. A little luck was on our side in the Oklahoma game, the D held with no help from the Offense. We should've won the Iowa State game, even with our horrible offensive. There was just all that weird crap(turnovers) that sometimes happens.

We turned out to have a really nice year. But ready for a NC run- come on.

From the files of "Coulda, woulda, shoulda"..

If we'd have had any offense, we'd have beat Va Tech, ISU, and maybe even Texas Tech. Meaning going into the big XII title game with one loss, we'd have been a Top 10 team and that being said who knows what bowl we'd have been playing for. Maybe even the NC?

I'd like to buy into the hype, but after approximately 10 years of being let down by a disappointing loss, it's hard for me to not be very skeptical. A lot of you are old enough to really remember the good old days, I'm almost 23 and barely remember the 90s (I remember watching the first half of games then playing tackle football in the yard and coming in to ask how much Nebraska won by and if they would be number 1 in the monday morning polls). Since becoming a passionate and educated fan, the football teams I have known have almost annually disappointed/frustrated me. Not saying I'm not an extremely proud NU fan, just that my yound years of being a fan have taught me to not get too excited. I still am devastated after a loss, but at least I can justify it to myself by saying "I knew we would drop one bad one."