NFL Network Mike Mayock ranks McCoy over Suh

This is crazy to think mccoy is a better pick but i hope it happens and suh ends up at a better franchise

Begs to ask if you really think the Lions, Bucs & Redskins are much better? None of those teams would pass on Suh if the Rams say 'no' to him. IMO he'd better off with the Rams than the Lions, but not necessarily the Bucs or Redskins.

I'd lay money on the Lions getting it sorted out before any of those teams. Matthew Stafford is the real deal, and they got rid of that idiot Millen.

I think the Lions have the tools to become competitive soon, probably just one more productive. Stafford seems poised to become a good QB, they have a top 5 receiver in Johnson, a good TE in Pettigrew, then they have an LB, D-lineman, and DB that were very productive last year. They just need to improve in areas to become a playoff contending team. But their probably 1 year off of becoming a team that wins 6-8 games witht he personel they have now.