HUSKER FANS THAT PLAY HALO 3

Halo 3 is terrible... but I will take your money in Halo 2

Gamers RPG 2 - 7th in FFA

Gamers RPG 4 - 4v4 Champion

UNL Gaming tourny 2006 - FFA Champion / 4v4 Champion

UNL Gaming Tourny 2007 - 2nd place 2v2

Bricktop Bar Halo 3 Tournament 2008 - 1st place FFA - 1st place 4v4

Yeah... I wasted some time with that game...

Thats not true halo 3 is a great game

No, its not.

The hit box is lagged so no matter how well you can aim, the game is designed to have the RNG overpower skill.

Each map is fundamentally flawed

The BR is also powered by a RNG that will produce shots that stray from the path in which they would normally go

I could go on and on and on....

Halo 3 is a bad game, which is why it was so unsuccessful at MLG, especially compared to the success of Halo 2. Although if you play the game like some people do, and just enjoy running around and shooting things, having no interest in LAN, Tournaments or MLG entry I guess halo 3 is.... fun?

No, its not.

The hit box is lagged so no matter how well you can aim, the game is designed to have the RNG overpower skill.

The BR is also powered by a RNG that will produce shots that stray from the path in which they would normally go

Halo 3 is a bad game, which is why it was so unsuccessful at MLG, especially compared to the success of Halo 2. Although if you play the game like some people do, and just enjoy running around and shooting things, having no interest in LAN, Tournaments or MLG entry I guess halo 3 is.... fun?

THIS!!! Man I'm trying to remember if I watched you guys in the finals or not back in those Gamers tournaments. I was working for Gamers at the time so they wouldn't let us compete.

Halo 3 is junk period. I was one of those nerdy kids who went out to Gamestop at midnight to pick up the game. I played the story mod once and didn't make it past the first level because of how boring it was and plus I'm more of an online gamer. I hit up on the online experience and it didn't give me that feeling to keep coming back.

I'm not a fan of the 360 since my first one gave me the red ring of death the day I bought it and gave my second 360 away for free to my buddies kids for Christmas when he passed away on Dec 5th, 2008.

PS3 is the way to go hands down.....try playing MAG, now thats a freakin game.

Halo 3 is junk period. I was one of those nerdy kids who went out to Gamestop at midnight to pick up the game. I played the story mod once and didn't make it past the first level because of how boring it was and plus I'm more of an online gamer. I hit up on the online experience and it didn't give me that feeling to keep coming back.

I'm not a fan of the 360 since my first one gave me the red ring of death the day I bought it and gave my second 360 away for free to my buddies kids for Christmas when he passed away on Dec 5th, 2008.

Let me know how MAG is, I only have CoD and I need to get something else. Although I only really use my PS3 for the media center.

Let me know how MAG is, I only have CoD and I need to get something else. Although I only really use my PS3 for the media center.

MAG is freakin awesome. I'm a fan of COD but what I like about MAG is the maps are bigger with more people (1-256 players) to shoot and you don't have to worry about respawning to a crap load of people spawn camping. MAG allows you to reenter the game where in COD there are times where you'll spawn back with an enemy right infront of your face and BAM your dead.

I play Sabotage alot in MAG and thats a 64 player room (32 vs 32). The only thing that I've encountered was lag/hiccup where you're running and then it lags you back a few feet but thats only happen a few times. Its quite smooth with 64 people in the same room and you have a squad of 8 people that you can talk to like in COD with no mic lag. The thing that I like about this game is its more teamwork based compared to COD and you don't have too many people play stupid music on the mic or little kids with girly voices talking to you. You actually have to talk to your squad to come up with a strategy to accomplish the goal where in COD people just run around shooting people with little teamwork and cooperation.

My brother is a hardcore Socom: Confrontation gamer and he plays Socrap all the time and I converted him to this game and he hates FPS but now likes MAG. My cousin is going to try out the game and he's addicted to COD. I'd say rent the game and try it out because I didn't like the game at first but the more I played it and learned what the hell was going on I fall in love with it.

• 3 months later...

No, its not.

How well do you feel the Halo: Reach beta bridged these issues? Curious as to an experienced players thoughts.

• 1 month later...

No, its not.

How well do you feel the Halo: Reach beta bridged these issues? Curious as to an experienced players thoughts.

I like Reach, I felt like I actually had to aim, unlike Halo 3.

No, its not.

God forbid he enjoys a game that you don't.