Gerald McCoy better than Suh?!

Folks I know that sometimes we use the R word in a slang way and don't intend to make fun of the mentally handicap, but please be careful about using it. It is hurtful to some.

As far as this analyst, who cares what he thinks. Most out there believe Suh is the better player, and I am not taking anything away from McCoy -- he's a great player.

Assenine. But like stated above, the stats speak for themselves. McCoy generally does just get there, but doesn't make the play. Suh on the other hand, gets there and your on the ground/picked off/disrupted in some sense of the word.

If McCoy some how does manage to take 1st round draft, it clearly shows the bias against Nebraska's program in my opinion.

During the OU game how many sacks did McCoy have on Lee? If any I do not recall, I mean, given the pressure was there from their D as well as our Offense (Lee/Some recievers) shooting themselves in the foot, I just don't see it. And of course our D pretty much single-handedly won the game for us..

Are you kidding me? Do you really think NFL GM's and coaches have a bias against Nebraska? Their jobs are to put the best product on the field. To do this, they need the best players. They don't really care if they come from Nebraska or timbuktoo. The only exception I've seen has come from an owner who wants to draft the Golden Child. However, his reasoning has a lot more to do with putting butts in his stadium seats than anything else which would be the #1 thing to an owner.

Glad to see quite a few people in agreement. I actually had to stop and do a double take while listening to the program to make sure I was hearing it right. I about snotted water when I heard them say Suh simply "takes up space." When you're being double and triple teamed its hard for that to not take up space. No love for the man's pass rush ability.