Hooray! Congratulations! I'm sure you're right about being wrapped around her finger - I'm a fool for my little girl, too. I think it goes with the territory of being a dad of a little girl. The next several months are going to be trying for you while she's in the potted plant stage, but once she starts talking she'll be daddy's girl.

There are no better words in the English language than, "I love you, daddy." :thumbs :thumbs :thumbs

• Fire 1

Congrats mmmTodd. Volleyballs, basketballs, or speed skates for the crib?

Why not the curling stone?

I think speedskates, but momma might have something to say about foot long steel blades being in the crib. Shes a strong lil girl, already can hold her head up when I lay her on my chest, and if your not careful she'll wiggle right out of your hands. My sister has a bunch of her old ones lying around. Those things arent cheap.

Thanks everyone for the kind words. I especially like your "potted plant" analogy, knapplc. I get all worked up and freak out her mom every time she squeaks or moves, "ohmygawdwhatisshedoingdoessheneedanything..." and she has to calm me down. Im always asking whats she is doing, and she is always saying, "she's a newborn, Mike...if shes not hanging off me, then shes sleeping or pooping."

Hooray! Congratulations! I'm sure you're right about being wrapped around her finger - I'm a fool for my little girl, too. I think it goes with the territory of being a dad of a little girl. The next several months are going to be trying for you while she's in the potted plant stage, but once she starts talking she'll be daddy's girl.

There are no better words in the English language than, "I love you, daddy." :thumbs :thumbs :thumbs

There are no better words in the English language than, "I love you, daddy."

Knap you said it all in 4 words.

Perfect man, absolutely perfect.

T_O_B

:worship:worship:worship

• Fire 1