dancing kid

so i don't know if anyone on huskerboard ever noticed, but the last four years or so there had been a kid in the redzone who danced to every single song. he had choreographed the pep band songs and was very entertaining to watch (he always wore the husker hard hat). i believe his name was noah. anyway, tonight on sports nation they showed a northwestern student dancing to the music and talked about him.... it was noah! the kid went on to get his masters at northwestern. pretty badass, glad he got some recognition, great for him (if you know who i'm talking about, you understand)

i know noah. Kid really is a great kid, knew he was leaving which was pretty sad. I remember when i worked at Super Saver on 27th and Pine Lake, i would go to Runza to eat when i worked long shifts on sundays. He was always working and always would talk to me about whatever. He also bowled tuesday nights at sun valley in a league, always was nice and polite. I hope everything goes great for him!

I'm not being rude by any sense here, if it is taken that way so be it this is just my honest opinion, it cant be much of a disability if he's going for a masters after 4 years of college right? Very cool young man and entertaining to watch over the last 4 years. Always got a kick outta seein him get into the band.

I'm not being rude by any sense here, if it is taken that way so be it this is just my honest opinion, it cant be much of a disability if he's going for a masters after 4 years of college right? Very cool young man and entertaining to watch over the last 4 years. Always got a kick outta seein him get into the band.

I think Minnesota_husker was just referring to his ability to enjoy the Husker men's bball team. :restore