McCoy comments on Suh

I think people are aware, JTRAIN. My posts, and others, have nothing to do with what is contained in the "interview." My opinions of him and the contest between the two were formed well before this drivel. This guys article doesnt have any affect on the opinions I, and many others have already formed. Most everyone here already thinks its nonsense that anyone believes McCoy is a better player, athlete, or man, period...are tired of general Suh downgrading/bashing/McCoy hype...and I think thats what you see coming out in this thread, regardless of whether people are taking this article at face value.

Maybe a few were aware, but based on responses, many weren't. Bottom line is that McCoy and Suh are actually friends, they will both be top three picks and make many millions, and both will probably be successful NFL players.

LOL

My sincere apologies to Mr. McCoy.

Wow - I thought it was strange to see that kind of smack coming out of a guy who was posing with Suh for SI pictures, but I figured he was just that kinda guy. I guess not.

Shame shame SHAME on the author of the article.