Nebraska holding Pro Day on Thursday (3/11)

Nexus

Omaha has a little article out on the pro day. Asante improved his 40 time to 4.55, O'Hanlon ran 4.58, he also jumped 37.5" in the vert and 10' in the broad.

http://www.omaha.com/article/20100311/BIGRED03/100319916#the-suh-show

http://www.omaha.com/article/20100311/BIGRED03/100319918#-gold-mine-at-nu-pro-day

Couple of links

Rumors are that Chris Brooks ran a 4.43 forty

There's a fast track they run on at the UNL pro day, so I wouldn't be too excited about 40 times. That said, I really hope Chris Brooks latches on somewhere. For a guy who was supposed to be our most talented receiver, he really got crap for opportunities during his time here - and didn't complain or leave.

I am surprised Asante didn't run a little faster though. Thought he was an athletic freak who would be more of a workout warrior.

• Fire 1

There's a fast track they run on at the UNL pro day, so I wouldn't be too excited about 40 times. That said, I really hope Chris Brooks latches on somewhere. For a guy who was supposed to be our most talented receiver, he really got crap for opportunities during his time here - and didn't complain or leave.

I am surprised Asante didn't run a little faster though. Thought he was an athletic freak who would be more of a workout warrior.

What makes it a fast track? Is it not on the field turf like the combine?

True that, stand up guy.

And wasn't Larry returning kicks at one point in his career?

Side note about him being a workout warrior, i just read this in the omaha.com article:

Asante said his 40 time was 4.55, bettering his 4.62 at the combine.

"They told me they wanted to see me in the 4.5 range," Asante said, "and that's what they got.''