Chris Williams?

damn i guess lincoln must have some good buds.... never imagined nebraska to have great herb... oh well maybe chris had the hook ups.... but its kinda funny chris complained about being held back and his rehab was moving to slow... was around the same time the coaches were pushing spano to get back into as well.... :dunno

i mean we all know how that ended up... just kinda funny hearing it from his perspective and then looking at the spano real talent at QB needed?) situation...... strange strange

damn i guess lincoln must have some good buds.... never imagined nebraska to have great herb... oh well maybe chris had the hook ups.... but its kinda funny chris complained about being held back and his rehab was moving to slow... was around the same time the coaches were pushing spano to get back into as well.... :dunno

i mean we all know how that ended up... just kinda funny hearing it from his perspective and then looking at the spano real talent at QB needed?) situation...... strange strange

the good bud usually comes from colorado fwiw, note i don't smoke i just had a bunch of friends who did and knew what the liked.

I'm from Abilene, small city where he's from... where he got recruited from. I am friends with some of the guys who played in high school with him, as well as a guy who transferred from NU and is currently playing at my university... all sources match up... he got kicked out for drugs, bad attitude, and lazy work habits.

yeah, i had been told by friends of mine at UNL and some messages from friends of his on social networks that he wouldn't do anything due to weed and the like. all the talent in the world.

also isn't he now going to school at abilene christian?

No, I just looked at the roster to double check... Major Culbert goes to ACU but Chris Williams is not here.

I'm from Abilene, small city where he's from... where he got recruited from. I am friends with some of the guys who played in high school with him, as well as a guy who transferred from NU and is currently playing at my university... all sources match up... he got kicked out for drugs, bad attitude, and lazy work habits.

yeah, i had been told by friends of mine at UNL and some messages from friends of his on social networks that he wouldn't do anything due to weed and the like. all the talent in the world.

also isn't he now going to school at abilene christian?

No, I just looked at the roster to double check... Major Culbert goes to ACU but Chris Williams is not here.

hmm...i thought i read something about going there for school.

I can't understand guys like this that get a chance to go to a good college for free, but don't want to work hard. All he has to do is play football. They even get all the extra help they might need like tutoring to make sure they can get through school. I would KILL to have an opportunity like that. Instead, I'm working almost full-time while going to school to pay for books, tuition, and rent. Oh, and don't forget all the student loans I will be paying off for 200 years after I graduate... <_<

The thing is MIKE, guys like Williams have never had to work hard for anything in his life. He got by on talent alone, so he never developed any kind of work ethic. In high school, he was the big fish in the little pond and probably was never pushed to any limits of his ability. When these guys get to Div I colleges, everybody on the team is either as good or better than they are, and for the first time in their lives, they have to work hard just to keep their spot. College football is full of adversity and some players just can't deal with it.

I can't understand guys like this that get a chance to go to a good college for free, but don't want to work hard. All he has to do is play football. They even get all the extra help they might need like tutoring to make sure they can get through school. I would KILL to have an opportunity like that. Instead, I'm working almost full-time while going to school to pay for books, tuition, and rent. Oh, and don't forget all the student loans I will be paying off for 200 years after I graduate... dry.gif

The thing is MIKE, guys like Williams have never had to work hard for anything in his life. He got by on talent alone, so he never developed any kind of work ethic. In high school, he was the big fish in the little pond and probably was never pushed to any limits of his ability. When these guys get to Div I colleges, everybody on the team is either as good or better than they are, and for the first time in their lives, they have to work hard just to keep their spot. College football is full of adversity and some players just can't deal with it.

He was also 18 years old. Immature as well.

Wow this escalated quickly...does anyone know for sure that weed is the reason he got booted? Or is that just speculation?

Multiple sources say he got booted for drugs and bad work ethic, so I don't know what else you are looking for. There will never be anything official that says why he was booted.

Yeah multiple sources say Tupac is still alive too...I'm just asking if anyone KNOWS FOR SURE

Wow this escalated quickly...does anyone know for sure that weed is the reason he got booted? Or is that just speculation?

Multiple sources say he got booted for drugs and bad work ethic, so I don't know what else you are looking for. There will never be anything official that says why he was booted.

Yeah multiple sources say Tupac is still alive too...I'm just asking if anyone KNOWS FOR SURE

whoa buddy...

Im sure there are a ton of people that "know for sure." Youre kidding yourself if you think youre going to get some sort of official memo or verified source telling you exactly what happened to satisfy your curiosity. Look around, gather the words of others, and form what you may of it. Whats in this thread already is likely as good as its gonna get.

hey shiney, take a look around read a bit, bo will never come out and say "i threw him off the team because he makes cheech and chong look like straight edgers.

hey shiney, take a look around read a bit, bo will never come out and say "i threw him off the team because he makes cheech and chong look like straight edgers.

I'm not saying I want a signed affidavit, I'm wondering if anyone knows from anyone on the inside or something. I knew personally why Q got kicked off the team because of people I know in the athletic department, I'm looking for that type of answer. People can tell me they heard this and that till they're blue in the face, but saying it over and over again doesn't make something true, that's all.