Fort Scott HC Jeff Sims

Back in recruiting season people were saying this guy was a lock to join the staff in some capacity...whatever happened to that?

He was dismissed for having an affair with a booster's wife. I heard she was hot too.

What? You are obviously thinking of the wrong person.

Why/how is it obvious?

Although I'm guessing "W"sker figured he didn't need to include the sarcasm thingie.

I assumed that this was a joke, alluding to the ever-so-popular Carl Pelini thread....

Either my sarcasm meter is picking up false positives or yours might need a tune up... :lol::)

And in response to the original post, it definitely sounded like Sims was definitely N and was going to serve anywhere from GA to OC...it seemed like the writing was on the wall.

I am wondering if anyone has any info on this as well.

It was never said that he was a "lock" to join the staff. Just said that it would make sense and it had been rumored. Once Lavonte and Jermarcus committed the rumor seemed to have legs.

I am still not convinced that he wont be on our staff at some point.

I assumed that this was a joke, alluding to the ever-so-popular Carl Pelini thread....

Either my sarcasm meter is picking up false positives or yours might need a tune up... :lol::)

And in response to the original post, it definitely sounded like Sims was definitely N and was going to serve anywhere from GA to OC...it seemed like the writing was on the wall.

You're a lot quicker to give someone credit for being "clever" than I am

You're a lot quicker to give someone credit for being "clever" than I am

Don't worry. You're in no danger of me giving you any credit for being clever in this thread.

Although I'm guessing "W"sker figured he didn't need to include the sarcasm thingie.

Of course not. The tags prevent the sarcasm from flying over someones head, and what's the fun in that?