of all the stupid things to be scared of.

I was board and reading about phobias (because it makes me feel better about myself) and I came across this hillirous phobia :

Anatidaephobia is defined as a pervasive, irrational fear that one is being watched by a duck. The anatidaephobic individual fears that no matter where they are or what they are doing, duck watches.

If anyone suffers from this I'm sure it is terrible and I'm sorry for laughing but its the funniest thing I've heard all day.

:laughpound

I was board and reading about phobias (because it makes me feel better about myself) and I came across this hillirous phobia :

Anatidaephobia is defined as a pervasive, irrational fear that one is being watched by a duck. The anatidaephobic individual fears that no matter where they are or what they are doing, duck watches.

If anyone suffers from this I'm sure it is terrible and I'm sorry for laughing but its the funniest thing I've heard all day.

That was invented by Gary Larson and first appeared in the Far Side comics.

aflac-duck-1.jpg

aflac-duck-1.jpg

I just pooped a little!

:hmmph

aflac-duck-1.jpg

I just pooped a little!

AFLAC!!!

There's got to be a name for the fear I always have when I'm about to watch an Oregon (DUCKS!!!) Football team..

Anikeduktidaephobia: Fear of what their next uniforms will look like.

aflac-duck-1.jpg

I just pooped a little!

AFLAC!!!

There's got to be a name for the fear I always have when I'm about to watch an Oregon (DUCKS!!!) Football team..

:LOLtartar

• 2 weeks later...

aflac-duck-1.jpg

I just pooped a little!

AFLAC!!!

129154442146114419.jpg

129154429117906039.jpg

• Fire 1