LB Kwon Alexander [LSU Commit]

Nexus

This is one kid that I want badly in this class. He reminds me of Eric Martin because of his ability to flat out run his opponents and be the first one to make the tackle.

In the other 2012 thread that I made awhile back I said that he reminded me of a cross between Eric Martin and Lavonte David. Martin because of his ferociousness and David because of his ability to sniff out the play instinctively.

A defense always seems to click better with a big time playmaker in the linebacking core. A top flight linebacker would really boost our defense to a different level, dont get me wrong our defense has been outstanding. But putting in a playmaker like Johnathan Vilma, Demarrio Williams, Rey Maulaluga, Derrick Johnson, etc. just makes a defense better.

He is now my official #1 must get player for 2012! :koolaid2:

My gut tells me that Saban wont let a talent like him out of the state of Alabama.

bingo

We can dream though cant we? :)

Hey aspeedlin? You gonna change your sig every year now? :lol:

You know I was just thinking about that :lol:

I think I'm goin to have to now! And yes I will dream about him coming to nebraska, but I'm not going to hold my breath.

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...

• 4 months later...
At this point his recruitment is wide open. Alexander is working on a top 10 and is still considering schools like Alabama, Auburn, Florida, FSU, Clemson, Oregon, Ole Miss, Nebraska, LSU, Miami and "a lot of others."

He has seen Alabama this spring, participated in a Nike Football Training Camp at the University of Georgia, and is going to Oregon on July 5.

"There's something about [the Ducks] and I really want to see what Oregon is all about. I want to walk around and see the coaches. I want to see if I like Oregon or not," said Alexander. "I also really want to see LSU and Miami, as well.

Article

At this point his recruitment is wide open. Alexander is working on a top 10 and is still considering schools like Alabama, Auburn, Florida, FSU, Clemson, Oregon, Ole Miss, Nebraska, LSU, Miami and "a lot of others."

He has seen Alabama this spring, participated in a Nike Football Training Camp at the University of Georgia, and is going to Oregon on July 5.

"There's something about [the Ducks] and I really want to see what Oregon is all about. I want to walk around and see the coaches. I want to see if I like Oregon or not," said Alexander. "I also really want to see LSU and Miami, as well.

Article

Wow Kwon Alexander and Nebraska mentioned together. So you're saying there's a chance!!! No, sorry there isn't. But until then I can.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6Qd9VR1gD8