Watch out Nebraska

This is just a taste of what I go thru on a daily basis.... :facepalm:

I feel your pain, trapped behind enemy lines in Mancrappin. :ahhhhhhhh

Yea they are bad I also live in Manhattan. Telling me that their offensive life is loaded and going to be awesome. I told one of them the reason their RB was any good cause everyone had eyes on Brandon Banks. Though to many KSU fans credit( im a student right now) they say Nebraska is going to become the monster of the Big 12 again soon.

They'll be solid, but there is no way they are beating both Nebraska and Missouri for the North title this year.

Second, I don't understand where he got this "out-schemed" idea from. K-State was 3 for 14 on third down conversions and failed to score more than 3 points. That's not out-scheming, in my book.

I remember being at that game and never once thinking that we were gonna lose. My buddy and I only wondered if we could kick another field goal to cover the spread. I say that there is a combined 15% chance of a non mizzou or Nebraska team winning the north.

Bo Pelini was completely out-schemed by Snyder last year, but the offense was unable to overcome a couple of early scores by Nebraska.

Though there is a lot of great and funny stuff in his artice, this is, to me, is by far the best and funniest.

They'll be solid, but there is no way they are beating both Nebraska and Missouri for the North title this year.

Second, I don't understand where he got this "out-schemed" idea from. K-State was 3 for 14 on third down conversions and failed to score more than 3 points. That's not out-scheming, in my book.

Yeah what they said.

NU had K-State at arm's length from the opening kick-off. It was like the big bully palming the little nerd's dome while he blindly takes swings at him.

I actually thought it sounded a lot like this board before the 2007 season.

OUCH!!!

I'm not even a Husker fan and i thought that was a kick in the nutz. :nutz

Funny.....but still a kick in the nutz. :lol:

Well, to be fair, I'm not sure ANYBODY could have predicted that big of a collapse. In retrospect, it almost seems like it was a dream.

But, every year, Bo is capable of convincing me more and more that he won't let something like that happen. Already, his players are playing more physical and tougher than any time under BC, we have more respectable talent going to the NFL (mostly on the defensive side of the ball), he has kept Nebraska's traditions at heart instead of throwing them to the way side, and he treats himself like part of the family.