Beck a bust

kramer

I have nothing against Beck, but I dont think that he is a bust, hell he hasnt even taken a snap in a game.

That being said, I have a hunch that neither he nor Lucky will be the saviors of this program. They will be solid players, but I dont think that they will have what takes NU to the next level. I have no evidence to back this up, its just a hunch/gut feeling. Its my bold prediction for the future, so I could be eating some crow in a few years. :thumbs

I have nothing against Beck, but I dont think that he is a bust, hell he hasnt even taken a snap in a game.

That being said, I have a hunch that neither he nor Lucky will be the saviors of this program. They will be solid players, but I dont think that they will have what takes NU to the next level. I have no evidence to back this up, its just a hunch/gut feeling. Its my bold prediction for the future, so I could be eating some crow in a few years. :thumbs

I really, really want to disagree with you Former, but deep down in my heart I don't. I don't want to say they don't have what it takes, but I don't think those two are going to carry the team to greatness. It's going to take more years of great recruiting and having those recruits turn out to have a team that can make it to the next level.

Like you said though, just gut feelings. I'm not going to solidify my expectations of those guys until I can see them on the field.

Eric, Blackshirt.

Are we paying points for trolls or something. How did we get all of these in such a short period of time. I have been gone for a little over a week and in honesty the site has went way down hill. I have no problem with different ideas, and lord knows I have problems with Former, but he never attacks the players or the program. If some of these so called fans continue to post, I think I and I would guess others will leave this site. I hate to say that as this is the best site around.

Eric, Blackshirt.

Are we paying points for trolls or something. How did we get all of these in such a short period of time. I have been gone for a little over a week and in honesty the site has went way down hill. I have no problem with different ideas, and lord knows I have problems with Former, but he never attacks the players or the program. If some of these so called fans continue to post, I think I and I would guess others will leave this site. I hate to say that as this is the best site around.

We are trying to deal with these juveniles. Trust us, we now have a handle on the situation and the source will be dealt with. Expect a message from Blackshirt shortly, until then, try to ignore them and we will clean the mess up as fast as possible.