Yearly OKLAHOMA Game?

If Nebraska jumps to the Big 10, and it looks like we will, we will no longer be in the same conference as OU.

I'm excited about the thought of playing Oklahoma every year in our non-conference schedule. Maybe as a yearly season opener?

Won't happen, we might get to play them ever couple decades in a 1 and 1 situation (one home one away), but neither school would throw that game on the schedule at the beginning of the season every year. Won't happen. Time to face the facts, there is no more rivalry game with OU, that was over when the Big 12 was devised.

Like I said, speaking to Oklahoma fan has little bearing in what would really happen.

If Oklahoma wanted to play us every year it would happen. Hasn't happened for awhile now. Why, because they said they did not want to.

I am not talking about fan speak. I am talking about people who make the choices, alas neither you nor their fans make though choices.

Again, go ahead on your, I am the only one that is allowed to have an opinion. It reverbs here on every post.

Thanks for your opinion, I have something like it, but it smells.

It always has smelled. The problem is you keep sharing it.