Who will be the first HC fired in the Big 12 North

My money's on Gary Pinkel, with Bill Callahan running a close second. Not many coaches continually do less with more than Pinkel has demonstrated over his tenure at Mizzou, and given a few more solid recruiting classes I might put Callahan in the same echelon.

Snyder or Mangino are more likely to drop dead than be fired, and ISU is so naturally inclined to suck that the recent semblance of success should have their helmet-wearing, short-bus riding fanbase geeked and amped aout McCarney's job for another decade.

My money's on Gary Pinkel, with Bill Callahan running a close second.  Not many coaches continually do less with more than Pinkel has demonstrated over his tenure at Mizzou, and given a few more solid recruiting classes I might put Callahan in the same echelon.

Snyder or Mangino are more likely to drop dead than be fired, and ISU is so naturally inclined to suck that the recent semblance of success should have their helmet-wearing, short-bus riding fanbase geeked and amped aout McCarney's job for another decade.

Things will only be improving out in Clone Contry. McCarney will be moving up to full time AD soon and it will be Barney ball all the time. Sure Nebraska will come calling after they fire Bill Callahan but after screw job that you guys gave Barney he will be content to beat you into the ground every year on our way to repeat conference Championships with MNC mixed in there.

Another 5-6 record and Steve will show Callahan the door.

Gotta disagree with ya there, Angel. My sources say if he wins 5+ games, he is ok. 4, things get hot. 3, they get REAL hot. 2 or less, he's done. He has a large contract, one the U doesn't want to have to pay off...they are apt to give him at least another year if he goes 5-6 or 4-7.

I don't agree he should be kept after another losing season, but I'm not in charge, Pedey is. I think their destiny is tied together, tho.