Next Husker Commit

Big Red report has a new article about the next possible husker commit, does anyone know who it is talking about?

I could be wrong but after looking through the list of Safety offers on Scout, specifically from Cali, and specifically with 2 Big 12 offers... I'd say it's Juco player Daimion Stafford. He's got great measurables... hope i'm correct...

Stafford will be a steal for us if we get him... if he can come in and learn fast he'll be a great contributor in 2011... if he needs some more time to learn the system he could RS for a year and then play 2 without losing any years. So either way... he's a good get for us.

there seems to be a lot of names being thrown out lately... that usually means we all have NO idea right?! :corndance:ahhhhhhhh:hellloooo

Stafford will be a steal for us if we get him... if he can come in and learn fast he'll be a great contributor in 2011... if he needs some more time to learn the system he could RS for a year and then play 2 without losing any years. So either way... he's a good get for us.

there seems to be a lot of names being thrown out lately... that usually means we all have NO idea right?! :corndance:ahhhhhhhh:hellloooo

I guess you can think of it like that, or you can think of it like rumors on the street are that all these kids have decided to jump onto the NU bandwagon and are waiting to announce together in one big pep rally that will have rivals and scout spontaneously combust. I like the latter.

I guess you can think of it like that, or you can think of it like rumors on the street are that all these kids have decided to jump onto the NU bandwagon and are waiting to announce together in one big pep rally that will have rivals and scout spontaneously combust. I like the latter.

Call us morons if you would like but this moron was right.... Daimion Stafford just committed to Nebraska.... He is N.

Let's float over to the 2011 Recruiting board and welcome our new JC DB. :koolaid2: :koolaid2:

Call us morons if you would like but this moron was right.... Daimion Stafford just committed to Nebraska.... He is N.

Let's float over to the 2011 Recruiting board and welcome our new JC DB. :koolaid2: :koolaid2:

Don't cheer too loud when you hit one or someone might go back and count up the misses.

Did someone call you a moron? Or me a moron? Or Stafford a moron? I'm proud we are all 3 N together.

Careful you are going to pull something patting yourself on the back so much... it was pretty obvious he would be next, but its always great to have it official. See you in the 2011 board. :koolaid2: :koolaid2: