new Jerseys this year?

Hopefully this helps us out alittle bit. Personally I think the patch is located lower than it should be and the logo is obviously in a different spot.

wait why are we talking about the patch on the uniform of a video game :hellloooo

Same reason we're asking somebody to post the entire Athlon preview. It's the offseason and its only May

Zing!

I only posted this cause I thought others would find it interesting. I thought it was weird that I hadnt known about the switch meanwhile TexasTech fans knew more than husker fans. In my opinion, it is a BIG difference because when I look at the picture, our jersey looks DIFFERENT than last year.

I noticed the change, while small I'm not a fan. To me it looks like adidas is just slapping our "winning tradition" patch over the W on Wisconsin's jerseys. How does a Texas Tech fan know more about what is happening with our unis than a Husker fan? IMO having adidas on one shoulder and our "winning tradition" on the other just looks more balanced to me......yes I am kind of a uni nerd.

It is going to be a long summer......

on the uniform subject i wouldn't mind seeing a newer design as i haven't been hugely fond of these.

PrinceAmukamara.jpg

maybe a reversion too Bo's first year? i always liked these better minus the the school name underneath the logo.

SXBINSLPGEOQGMG.20041030171249.jpg

and screw the off season if gets more painful each day.

on the uniform subject i wouldn't mind seeing a newer design as i haven't been hugely fond of these.

PrinceAmukamara.jpg

maybe a reversion too Bo's first year? i always liked these better minus the the school name underneath the logo.

:dunno Besides the 'Nebraska' on top of the numbers, they are essentially exactly the same jersey style...

unless you're talking about the long socks, which I love, but aren't shown in that picture.

I know we have some Nike guru's on here, so I was wondering if anyone else has heard the rumor swirling around a switch to Nike if we move to the Big 10? When I heard this I thought it was ridiculous. Maybe someone knows something about contracts with the companies or something. But I dont see why a cahnge in confrence affiliation would correlate with a change in the brand we wear. I think it would be nice to be sponsored by Nike though.

[quote name='Lyons in the Sea of Red.' date='29 May 2010 - 07:22 AM' timestamp='1275139378' post='60

I know we have some Nike guru's on here, so I was wondering if anyone else has heard the rumor swirling around a switch to Nike if we move to the Big 10? When I heard this I thought it was ridiculous. Maybe someone knows something about contracts with the companies or something. But I dont see why a cahnge in confrence affiliation would correlate with a change in the brand we wear. I think it would be nice to be sponsored by Nike though.

No to NIKE!!!!!! I dont know how going to the big ten would make us switch to nike. Besides I think we just signed a contract extension with adidas a couple of years ago. Usually those are like 10 year deals.

If we switch to nike, we would have 85 different uniform/helmets combinations. I dont think that would be taken to well around here.

Brand choice is entirely up to each individual school. It's not forced upon nor determined by the conference.

Indiana

Michigan

Northwestern

Wisconsin

Those are Big Ten schools with Adidas sponsorships. Ohio St. on the other hand is sponsored by Nike.

Brand choice is entirely up to each individual school. It's not forced upon nor determined by the conference.

Indiana

Michigan

Northwestern

Wisconsin

Those are Big Ten schools with Adidas sponsorships. Ohio St. on the other hand is sponsored by Nike.

I am aware of this. The rumor is just that the University would possibly switch to Nike with a change in confrence. Why? You got me there.

Indiana

Michigan

Northwestern

Wisconsin

Indiana

Michigan

Northwestern

Wisconsin

I am aware of this. The rumor is just that the University would possibly switch to Nike with a change in confrence. Why? You got me there.

Hmm, never heard about that. :dunno

Don't care either way. So long as our players have something to wear and win games in the process, then it's all good.

BTW, what the hell is wrong with this thread all of a sudden? It looks like we're being quoted by Carlfense?

PrinceAmukamara.jpg

:dunno Besides the 'Nebraska' on top of the numbers, they are essentially exactly the same jersey style...

unless you're talking about the long socks, which I love, but aren't shown in that picture.

take a look at sleeves and the lines. The jersey's are different in the smallest of way's.

I also would like too loose the lines on the side of the pants and go too the old school way but what say in the situation do we got right? :lol:

Indiana

Michigan

Northwestern

Wisconsin

Hmm, never heard about that. :dunno

Don't care either way. So long as our players have something to wear and win games in the process, then it's all good.

BTW, what the hell is wrong with this thread all of a sudden? It looks like we're being quoted by Carlfense?

I don't know what's going on with it either . . . there is no edit button for me to even open that post to change whatever is causing the problem. Strange stuff.