Tom Lemming's Top 100

Its things like this where it really seems like kids are being punished for committing early...how is Tyler Moore not anywhere on this list? He has offers from damn near everyone and his film is completely dominant against very good competition. It blows my mind that he's not on this list.

He made his list by looking at commits to Texas LSU Alabama Florida USC ND and called it a day I'm not saying the 100 are not good but give me a break. :LOLtartar

There is a lot of truth to this. Thats the thing, these raters get to go back over and over and over and rerank. Coaches have to do it right the first time for the most part. A long time ago, Tracey McGrady (basketball) went from unranked to #1, how???? Think about that??

If you dont think who offers a kid has anything to do with ranking you are crazy. There is a reason that the teams that finish in the top 15 in recruiting rankings win NC's, its because rivals gets to rerank over and over!!! Hell, think how many offers are already out to kids that have yet to be ranked. Yet, somehow there are still people that freak out when our coaches (experts) offer a kid who doesnt have a lot of offers or doesnt have a lot of Rivals pub, because people think Rivals are the experts.

Rivals has the luxoury of waiting, seeing facts, then predicting. It would be like me telling you that "Guess what, Last night Dwight Howard will play a great game"

• Fire 1

rivals has to re rank their players. Some kids don't blossom until their senior year or don't make it to any camps until the summer before their senior year or get hurt for their entire junior year. Can you just keep a kid out who tears up the competition in 5A Texas bc he didn't have a good camp performance or didn't have a great junior year? I agree, it's a luxury that our coaches don't have for the most part, but they do have the luxury of waiting to see how someone performs at camp or how they do during the season. Hell, I bet at the very least half of our commits in the last four years were a result of a great camp performance or a great senior year. I'm not saying the guys we offer, bc we usually offer the guys that have been on everyones radar for two years first, I'm saying that guys that end up commiting.