Need some help please

We're not getting it done, fellas. There are still five or six other entries with more stars. Our boys only have four stars, so we're clearly behind. Let's get cracking!

Somethings not adding up. I just dropped close to 200 votes in the past 10-15 minutes (vote, refresh, vote refresh, vot refresh, etc) and it still shows them as being "4 Stars". They have 600+ "views" while the other teams have in the 40's.

We're not getting it done, fellas. There are still five or six other entries with more stars. Our boys only have four stars, so we're clearly behind. Let's get cracking!

Somethings not adding up. I just dropped close to 200 votes in the past 10-15 minutes (vote, refresh, vote refresh, vot refresh, etc) and it still shows them as being "4 Stars". They have 600+ "views" while the other teams have in the 40's.

With all of the Husker comments, its retaliation against Nebraska breaking up the Big 12 :sarcasm:restore

I think they adjust the star ratings periodically but we have to be in the lead now..

Its looking very good guys because all the 5 star teams just entered.

You guys are the best!

I think they adjust the star ratings periodically but we have to be in the lead now..

Its looking very good guys because all the 5 star teams just entered.

You guys are the best!

If you guys happen to win, there are three stipulations. First, you MUST represent the Huskers on TV (shirt, hat, shorts, all of the above, etc). Second, you MUST somehow throw in Huskerboard.com into any interview. Short of an interview, there should be a sign. And finally, you must announce HuskerfaninOkieland as the winner of the "Last to Post" contest on television :corndance

There will be a Husker flag!.

HFIOL you know me.... my son and I along with my nephew and his two sons who are also on the team ALWAYS have Husker gear on. LOL.

Catch crap all the time but I kinda like it.. BTW Check the standings. They have shifted and it is looking even better!