IF Texas/Big 12 REEALY wants NU to stay, , ,

why wouldn't they have thrown NU a bone and have KC alternate with the CCG? Or addressed other concerns that we have. Instead they kept poking at us with a stick? Or addressed distribution of monies to help satisfy MU?

For MU, its not as much about equal revenue as it is the TV deal as a whole. If given equal shares in the current system MU would have gotten less money than they have gotten over the past few years. They want the Big12 to be on equal footing with the new tv deals, then split that large windfall equally.

But from the tone of the talks this past week, there is no way that would happen. huSKer I think we got all the answers we could have ever wanted about where the big12 keeps his interests. They threated NU and MU and nobody bothers to say anything to Texas who has been talking to two seperate conferences and considering their own network.

why wouldn't they have thrown NU a bone and have KC alternate with the CCG? Or addressed other concerns that we have. Instead they kept poking at us with a stick? Or addressed distribution of monies to help satisfy MU?

For MU, its not as much about equal revenue as it is the TV deal as a whole. If given equal shares in the current system MU would have gotten less money than they have gotten over the past few years. They want the Big12 to be on equal footing with the new tv deals, then split that large windfall equally.

But from the tone of the talks this past week, there is no way that would happen. huSKer I think we got all the answers we could have ever wanted about where the big12 keeps his interests. They threated NU and MU and nobody bothers to say anything to Texas who has been talking to two seperate conferences and considering their own network.

Exactly and the precise reason why I think we all have decided that Dan Beebe is purely an puppet with Dodds hand up his ass.

This is a good point...but they are either to stupid to see or too afraid of angering "big, bad Texas".

I'm going to laugh my ass off when they fall back to where they were before when SMU was kicking their ass every year. Mack Brown is the difference here, not the fact the address is in Mexico's head lice.

The vote was 1-11 so what was Missou reasoning to keep it in Jerry Jones world? chuckleshuffle

This is a good point...but they are either to stupid to see or too afraid of angering "big, bad Texas".

I'm going to laugh my ass off when they fall back to where they were before when SMU was kicking their ass every year. Mack Brown is the difference here, not the fact the address is in Mexico's head lice.

The vote was 1-11 so what was Missou reasoning to keep it in Jerry Jones world? chuckleshuffle

Knowing that they will not get there?

Probably more to do with getting the basketball tourney in KC MO every year.

Last time I check, MU and NE have played in the same amount of big12 championship games the last 10 years ;)

Last time I check, MU and NE have played in the same amount of big12 championship games the last 10 years ;)

Yeah, but who won - - oh, crap, never mind :corndance

I meant to put a smirk icon in there somewhere, but you are probably right on the back room deal for KC BB.

Yeah, but who won - - oh, crap, never mind :corndance

I meant to put a smirk icon in there somewhere, but you are probably right on the back room deal for KC BB.

:cheers