Big Ten Network question

Apathy

BTN is a national channel on DirecTV. You get the main feed plus the additional game feeds each Saturday all in HD. :D

If this is true, which I'm sure it is, then if we move to the Big 10, Dish Network better be all over getting those channels. Why? Because if they don't they will be losing alot of business in Nebraska. The area I live in is pretty big in Dish, but if they don't get the BTN by the time we make the move, or probably even sooner, I know alot of people including myself that will be moving to DTV.

BTN is a national channel on DirecTV. You get the main feed plus the additional game feeds each Saturday all in HD. :D

If this is true, which I'm sure it is, then if we move to the Big 10, Dish Network better be all over getting those channels. Why? Because if they don't they will be losing alot of business in Nebraska. The area I live in is pretty big in Dish, but if they don't get the BTN by the time we make the move, or probably even sooner, I know alot of people including myself that will be moving to DTV.

I agree with you C N Red. By the time Nebraska moves to the Big 10 and Dish Network hasn't added the Big 10 Network for the state of Nebraska...I'm going to cancel my Dish Network contract and pick up Direct TV. Where I live most of the community favor Dish Network than Direct TV but this will ruin Dish if they don't add the Big 10 Network by the time Nebraska makes that move.