Soccer vr Drying Paint

I've been trying to watch this World Cup and even with the US in the match I must admit its been hard. The cnstant drone of the noise makers in the background has only added to the irratation. I therefore decided to perform a scientific test. I hooked up my heart monitor and monitored it for a half hour while watching the futbol. I then went into the garage and painted a piece of plywood. I then again monitored my heart for a half hour. Results ----- there were several spikes while watching the paint dry and only one minor spike when the Limey goalie fumbled the ball in for a US goal. I could only imagine soccer without the US being good for one thing ----- a cure for insomnia.

T_O_B

:cheers:bonez:cheers

• Fire 3

I've been trying to watch this World Cup and even with the US in the match I must admit its been hard. The cnstant drone of the noise makers in the background has only added to the irratation. I therefore decided to perform a scientific test. I hooked up my heart monitor and monitored it for a half hour while watching the futbol. I then went into the garage and painted a piece of plywood. I then again monitored my heart for a half hour. Results ----- there were several spikes while watching the paint dry and only one minor spike when the Limey goalie fumbled the ball in for a US goal. I could only imagine soccer without the US being good for one thing ----- a cure for insomnia.

T_O_B

This may be the answer to my prayers. +1 :rollin

T_O_B

This may be the answer to my prayers. +1 :rollin

+infinity

This is exactly how I feel about it as well. I've tried watching, but it has got to be one of the most boring sports, hands down. The background noise is terrible, and I just don't think it's exciting. I even find golf much more appealing to watch. I almost feel bad about it, because I really do want to like it, but I just can't. I can usually watch any sport and enjoy it, and even curling during the Winter Olympics mildly entertaining. Maybe it's an interest you're born with? :dunno

My main thing with el soccer is that unlike in football, field position counts for nothing. In football there is a progression of reward with first downs, a major momentum change with turnovers. In el soccer none of that seems to matter, and then the game ends with a tie.

Do not understand the world's fixation with this sport.

T_O_B

That's because the USA isn't that good. If you actually followed soccer, maybe you would know that. think soccer is boring? Watch Spain and Brazil when their games are on...

T_O_B

That's because the USA isn't that good. If you actually followed soccer, maybe you would know that. think soccer is boring? Watch Spain and Brazil when their games are on...

I will give Spain and Brazil a try. I'll tape it and use it to put me to sleep. The only reason soccer is popular throughout the world is that you only need a ball, a pair of sneakers and a pair of shorts to play it. The World Cup - once every 4 years - susposed to be a huge - HUGE - thing and they don't have a way to settle a tie???????????? :wtf "Hey guys, we managed to squeek out a tie! The first rounds on me. Let's Party." I say :bs: .

T_O_B

I love soccer so I can't really understand why people find it boring, I actually prefer some aspects to football like the fact that there are no commercials to ruin the flow of the game

Agreed, I love playing and watching football/soccer. While baseball on the other hand bores me out of my #%$@ing mind.

i really wish i enjoyed soccer. a lot of my friends love it and even love the fifa video games (over NCAA football video games, crazy, i know) but i have just never been able to get into it. maybe if i understood the strategy a little more i would enjoy it. but to me it is just a bunch of dudes running and chasing a ball, it is probably less confusing than football (my turkish roommate in college could not figure out football for the life of him).