Texas, OU to pric10?

GBRsal

i was just on a mizzou board and getting pretty annoyed by their posts. they were pretty optimistic about how the big 12 would survive and be better off, and even happy they weren't NU because they will get to keep the texas recruiting while no kids will want to go to NU if they are in the Big 10, well, looks like they spoke to soon. mizzou is in real trouble, and i can't help but enjoy it.

I know, right? i have other things to do but i can't stop looking at tiggerboard

it's awful, i hate that website, worst message board ever. bu this is pretty big news for them, and i have been going back to see the progression, from cocky about going to the big 10, to unsure (if the big 10 will want them, them and NU, or just NU), to nervous about the big 10 not wanting them, to panicked that they will have nowhere to go, and then excited about a 'revamped' big 12, to this.

edit: that orangebloods story is interesting, but either way, mizzou will always be a second rate program.

Conflicting stories?

Link

Interesting story, if it has any merit to it. Funny how all of a sudden Don Beebe can get another 7mil per team in 2011. Why did it have to take the breakup of the conference, to get Beebe moving on seeing what kind of deals he would be able to put together. All we heard was Texas getting their own TV deal, and not sharing with the rest of the league. Of course that network for Texas is still in play, its just now "all" the teams are able to cut their own deals with net works, lol. How much do they think Iowa St will be able to get, if they can even get a TV deal, or any of the teams that are left. 5mil that Beebe says Texas would be able to bring in for themselves, is a joke. You can probably about triple that. Its still about what Texas wants for it self, and a few years down the road they will have even a bigger choke hold on the rest of the conference. Money talks and Nebraska and Colorado heard enough B/S and walked.

GBR!!!

for a network whose full function it is to cover sports and especially college football, ESPN looks like a bunch of nubs in covering this whole thing....One minute Texas is leaving, the next they are staying, they are headed to the Pac 10, then the SEC, then the Big 10, then back to the Big 12 and so forth, they have as much clue as anyone of us here.....

I know, right? i have other things to do but i can't stop looking at tiggerboard

it's awful, i hate that website, worst message board ever. bu this is pretty big news for them, and i have been going back to see the progression, from cocky about going to the big 10, to unsure (if the big 10 will want them, them and NU, or just NU), to nervous about the big 10 not wanting them, to panicked that they will have nowhere to go, and then excited about a 'revamped' big 12, to this.

edit: that orangebloods story is interesting, but either way, mizzou will always be a second rate program.

orangebloods boards are the worst ever. Their poster are delusional about everything.

for a network whose full function it is to cover sports and especially college football, ESPN looks like a bunch of nubs in covering this whole thing....One minute Texas is leaving, the next they are staying, they are headed to the Pac 10, then the SEC, then the Big 10, then back to the Big 12 and so forth, they have as much clue as anyone of us here.....

It's Texas really. They are no longer allowed to pull our chain, so they have moved on to a national tv network. I'm quite sure they are enjoying the attention. Joe Schad is being made to look stupid. :moreinteresting