***The Official Big10 Look-a-like Thread***

I know this is kind of a re-do but had to do one for this guy:

KevinCosgroveFire.jpg

Kevin Cosgrove knows so little about defense he couldn't tell the difference between these two things

donkey.jpg

his a$s

toilet.jpg

and a hole in the ground

Okay, showing my naivety here, who is this guy? I'm guessing this question will come back to haunt me.

KevinCosgroveFire.jpg

Kevin Cosgrove knows so little about defense he couldn't tell the difference between these two things

donkey.jpg

his a$s

toilet.jpg

and a hole in the ground

Okay, showing my naivety here, who is this guy? I'm guessing this question will come back to haunt me.

Only the biggest piece of sh#t defensive coordinator ever to walk the planet. :steam:steam

KevinCosgroveFire.jpg

donkey.jpg

his a$s

toilet.jpg

and a hole in the ground

Coz was the D coordinator under the previous regime that will remain unnamed. Under his tutelage they went from being one of the most feared units in the nation to becoming a group of namby pamby panzies that were glossed the Pinkskirts. After his total destruction of all things sacred to the Blackshirt tradition he moved onto become the DC at Minnesota and judging by the amount of points Minnesota gives up, what was done at NU is not an isolated incident that must not go unpunished. NU vs MU 2011 will be circled on the calendar.

P.S. That hurt.

Coz was the D coordinator under the previous regime that will remain unnamed. Under his tutelage they went from being one of the most feared units in the nation to becoming a group of namby pamby panzies that were glossed the Pinkskirts. After his total destruction of all things sacred to the Blackshirt tradition he moved onto become a high school assistant coach for a year and then became the DC at Minnesota and judging by the amount of points Minnesota gives up, what was done at NU is not an isolated incident that must not go unpunished. NU vs MU 2011 will be circled on the calendar.

P.S. That hurt.