Assuming NU wins the North in 2010

91 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

If we beat Texas in October, I see no point in wanting to play them again for the CCG.

As much as I've come to know some of their fans lately, I'd sure love to beat them twice this season, but yeah..I always favor OU over the shorthorns..especially when OU doesn't play us that season..You should never play the same team twice in the same season ('78 OB).

yep...pretty much ridiculous

why would anyone in huskernation not want to see the an NU vs. OU B12 champ game? it would be a fitting end to a great rivalry that has come to pass

i guess its a matter of opinion... for old times sake sure i'd like to play OU but i dont really care who we play if we reach the B12 CG..... it would all be gravy

shoots

"Count me in as one that would luv to hammer UT twice. The OU administration and even some fans clearly don't see the NU/OU rivalry like we Huskers do. Obviously OU fans want their team in the title game, but they could give a hoot which North team they face."

You are probably hanging around the wrong Sooner fans! Most of us see the OU/NU rivalry with the same adoration and intensity as you do/did. It was a terrible loss to not continue the rivalry every year but it was for the best of the new conference at the time. I would live to see the Big Reds meet in the CCG for a trip to play for all the marbles, just like old times!

Boomer Sooner!!

I voted for Texa$$, but ask me again on 10/17. If we really hammer them in Lincoln, then I'd rather play OU, but if not, I'd want another chance to snap those goofy horns right of their self-righteous heads.

I agree. For me it's all about beating Texas. Period. I have all the respect in the world for OU and for our rivalry of old.

Give me Texas on a platter...

I voted for Texa$$, but ask me again on 10/17. If we really hammer them in Lincoln, then I'd rather play OU, but if not, I'd want another chance to snap those goofy horns right of their self-righteous heads.

I agree. For me it's all about beating Texas. Period. I have all the respect in the world for OU and for our rivalry of old.

here you go, one longwhorn, well done...

cattlemens-t-bone-steak-m.jpg

here you go, one longwhorn, well done...

cattlemens-t-bone-steak-m.jpg

Curious...maybe it has already been brought up (most likely) what would happen if there was a Nebraska tOSU BCS championship game? I'd lose my marbles, that would be great.