Anyone ever been to a live UFC event?

GSG

I might be going to Vegas next week. My buddy wants to try to get in to the UFC fights. I'm guessing the best we'll end up with is nose bleed seats, but whatev. Has anyone ever gone? Can you actually see anything from up there?

I've never been to one but I want to attend several before I die. I'll be in Vegas in May of 2011 and hopefully they'll have a PPV going down when I'm there. I was at Vegas a few years ago the day after the Liddell/Rampage fight and got several pictures taken of all of the billboards advertising the fight.

I've been. You will be able to see fine in the nose bleeds. If you can go, definitely go. It much better seeing it in person than on TV. It's a totally different environment there live. You will love it! Let us know if you go and how you enjoyed it. :D

Not sure what you saw or where, but if you are in the nosebleeds at the MGM arena, you ummmm....see very little unless you happen to bring binoculars.

All the fun is outside the arena before the fights and at the after parties later. Save your $500-2000, go pay $50 to watch it on PPV and see 100x more than 90% of the people in the place.

I've been. You will be able to see fine in the nose bleeds. If you can go, definitely go. It much better seeing it in person than on TV. It's a totally different environment there live. You will love it! Let us know if you go and how you enjoyed it. :D

Not sure what you saw or where, but if you are in the nosebleeds at the MGM arena, you ummmm....see very little unless you happen to bring binoculars.

All the fun is outside the arena before the fights and at the after parties later. Save your $500-2000, go pay $50 to watch it on PPV and see 100x more than 90% of the people in the place.

You can see fine in the nosebleeds at the MGM Grand. And do spend the money and see the fights live. It is much better.

Well we ended up no going to the fights. We did see Stone Cold Steve Austin and Kurt Pellegrino in the lobby at the MGM. I also went to The Situations's birthday party at some club on Sunday :lol:

Stinks you didn't go. What a night of fights it was. And who is the Situation? :dunno

He's one of the Jersey Shore cast members. I've only watched a total of 10 minutes of the show but we had bottle service on the patio and they picked us up in a stretch Escalade