Just over two months left to wait!!!

We won't have to wait too much longer to hear how the guys are developing in Fall camp.

Aug. 6th - Players Report

Aug. 7th - Fan Day/1st Day of Fall Practice

I have a love/hate relationship with Fall Practice. I read every single article I can find about each practice . . . and then I feel slightly pathetic about it. I think I can write a fall practice report article without even seeing a practice. "Player X is much faster/bigger than last year. The coaches are emphasizing physical play. It has finally 'clicked' for Player Y. Player Z had a troubled past that makes him work that much harder in practice. 'We aren't where we need to be.' -Pelini. 'We're improving but I am not satisfied.' -Pelini." Lather. Rinse. Repeat.

We won't have to wait too much longer to hear how the guys are developing in Fall camp.

Aug. 6th - Players Report

Aug. 7th - Fan Day/1st Day of Fall Practice

I have a love/hate relationship with Fall Practice. I read every single article I can find about each practice . . . and then I feel slightly pathetic about it. I think I can write a fall practice report article without even seeing a practice. "Player X is much faster/bigger than last year. The coaches are emphasizing physical play. It has finally 'clicked' for Player Y. Player Z had a troubled past that makes him work that much harder in practice. 'We aren't where we need to be.' -Pelini. 'We're improving but I am not satisfied.' -Pelini." Lather. Rinse. Repeat.

:lol:

Pretty much. I don't really hang on every journalistic word from the spring/fall practice articles. I just find them entertaining enough to fill the offseason void.

I love fall practice, it is a great build up to the season. The only thing I hate about it is that I have a self imposed ritual of going dry from the day fall practice starts to the minute the 1st game begins. A month without a sip of alcohol is brutal, especially when there are games before our 1st game. Last year I slipped up the weekend before the season started and I take sole responsibility for the close losses.

I love this emoticon :throwdabones1:

It's rough sledding hacking the last two months. Just downright brutal.

Recruiting news helps a little. The Big10 change was HUGE and helped boatloads. But now we're stuck and just waiting.....

i guess it is left to the world cup or nba free agency to get us through now...

and least NCAA '11 comes out this month.