How do we scheme for UW

I think Tyrod is better or at least as good as this guy, if we can contain him we should be fine with locker

I think Taylor is the faster, quicker and better runner, but Locker seems to be the much stronger passer. Locker seems to actually work through receiver progressions and spreads the ball around. Taylor seemed to always go with the first guy, open or not.

we were daring taylor to throw...i think we will dare locker to run...that's the difference

I think Tyrod is better or at least as good as this guy, if we can contain him we should be fine with locker

I think Taylor is the faster, quicker and better runner, but Locker seems to be the much stronger passer. Locker seems to actually work through receiver progressions and spreads the ball around. Taylor seemed to always go with the first guy, open or not.

we were daring taylor to throw...i think we will dare locker to run...that's the difference

I dont think we want Locker to run. Remember KU this last year. Seems like Reesing got free quite abit in the first half of that game. Then in 2nd half it seems like we didnt really blitz at all and he just sat back their and decent amount of time to throw. But UW doesnt have the type of receivers KU did. So I think we need to keep Locker in the pocket and make him challenge our Secondary.

I dont think we want Locker to run. Remember KU this last year. Seems like Reesing got free quite abit in the first half of that game. Then in 2nd half it seems like we didnt really blitz at all and he just sat back their and decent amount of time to throw. But UW doesnt have the type of receivers KU did. So I think we need to keep Locker in the pocket and make him challenge our Secondary.

locker in the open field against one of our defenders...i know locker is scary, but i think our defensers will make him pay...thenarse will be just like asante when it comes to head hunting

One thing about Jake locker, he seems to have big games against big opponents.

Look at his last three games last season:

Oregon St (Nov. 14) 14/23 for 153 yds, 3 TDs and 1 pick = 151.1 rating.

Wash. St. (Nov. 28) 16/28 for 196 yds, 1 TD and 1 pick = 120.6 rating.

California (Dec. 5) 19/23 for 248 yds, 3 TDs and 0 picks = 216.2 rating.

Fear the Locker!

Fear the Locker!

I think you forgot the :sarcasm

Fear the Locker!

Naw, I'm serious man. Oregon St and Cal each had decent teams last year. Locker tore them apart. (WA lost that Oregon St game though.) Locker looked pretty good against USC and LSU also, the two best teams they faced. Didn't do much against the Ducks though. Fear the Locker!

Fear the Locker!

Naw, I'm serious man. Oregon St and Cal each had decent teams last year. Locker tore them apart. (WA lost that Oregon St game though.) Locker looked pretty good against USC and LSU also, the two best teams they faced. Didn't do much against the Ducks though. Fear the Locker!

The thing about those teams though is that their D was NOT our Blackshirts. The best of those was LSU. And I'll admit, he played a hell of a game, I watched that one all the way through (thank you DVR). But USC, Cal, and Oregon State all had pedestrian defenses.

Locker's a stud no doubt, but he ain't seen no :throwdabones1: s yet! :koolaid2:

Fear the Locker!

The thing about those teams though is that their D was NOT our Blackshirts. The best of those was LSU. And I'll admit, he played a hell of a game, I watched that one all the way through (thank you DVR). But USC, Cal, and Oregon State all had pedestrian defenses.

Locker's a stud no doubt, but he ain't seen no :throwdabones1: s yet! :koolaid2:

I think people forget that teams in the Pac-10 dont play any defense. So of course Lockers numbers look good. I saw that run against Arizona, that was just another example of poor tackling that the pac-10 has showed year after year. Remember Taylor Mays, he just went out and tried to just hit people on not tackle them.

Fear the Locker!

I think people forget that teams in the Pac-10 dont play any defense. So of course Lockers numbers look good. I saw that run against Arizona, that was just another example of poor tackling that the pac-10 has showed year after year. Remember Taylor Mays, he just went out and tried to just hit people on not tackle them.

I hope you are right, and I think you are about the Blackshirts being able to shut Locker down. But in the back of my mind I remember that home-and-away series we had with WA in the early 90s. They beat us like a rented mule in both games.

Fear the Locker!

I hope you are right, and I think you are about the Blackshirts being able to shut Locker down. But in the back of my mind I remember that home-and-away series we had with WA in the early 90s. They beat us like a rented mule in both games.

If we can handle last years second best team in the pac-10 whos offense is much more explosive than UW's, then I dont see us having much of a problem. :throwdabones1:

Fear the Locker!

If we can handle last years second best team in the pac-10 whos offense is much more explosive than UW's, then I dont see us having much of a problem. :throwdabones1:

yeah, watch the oregon st and usc game from last year...perfect example of how not to play defense

Fear the Locker!

yeah, watch the oregon st and usc game from last year...perfect example of how not to play defense

Or even the Oregon and Oregon St game, I swear everytime LaMichael James touched the ball all of the ORST defenders decided to let him score. I have never seen worse tackling in my life.