NU/UT tickets

You can find them online for $180-900 a ticket! I would think that the day of the game you could get tickets somewhere in Lincoln....but they will be $$$$, unless you wait until right before game time and then...who knows if you will be able to find any. But I think that just being in Lincoln that day will be awesome too! They usually broadcast the game on the big screen at the Husker Nation Pavillion next to the stadium if you can't get tickets. It is not the same thing I know...but it would be free!

A guy I know got into the Game of the Century without any problem without spending an arm and a leg. However, he did miss the opening kickoff. There's always some scalper out there hoping for the best that gets stuck asking too much for tickets as the game is starting. If you're not worried about seeing the opening kickoff and possibly missing a couple minutes of the game, I'd think you could get a ticket or two for cheap.

You can find them online for $180-900 a ticket! I would think that the day of the game you could get tickets somewhere in Lincoln....but they will be $$$$, unless you wait until right before game time and then...who knows if you will be able to find any. But I think that just being in Lincoln that day will be awesome too! They usually broadcast the game on the big screen at the Husker Nation Pavillion next to the stadium if you can't get tickets. It is not the same thing I know...but it would be free!

Would you be able to drink in the Pavillion or is that frowned upon? I am really debating going to Lincoln. On one hand I want to be there if they win. On the other hand if I cant get a ticket I will essentially be driving 3 hrs just to watch a game on TV.

This is what I tell everyone when these kinds of threads pop up. If you go to the stadium and are willing to pay the waiting game, you can always find a ticket for around face value or less (just depends on how long you wait). For a huge game like this, it might be until five or ten minutes after kick-off, but that seems like a small price to pay (at least for me). Scalpers can't go home with tickets, they'll get rid of them for whatever they can.