Images of the Decade

Very cool video. I'm also a BIG college football fan. NCAA > NFL, imo.

As a Nebraska fan, this decade has been very humbling, to say the least. Now I know how OU felt during the 90s.

I'm really looking forward to the new decade under Bo's leadership. It's an exciting time to be a Husker fan again. Bo's got this Husker fan believing again.

:throwdabones1::bonez:bigredn:

• Fire 1

As a Nebraska fan, this decade has been very humbling, to say the least. Now I know how OU felt during the 90s.

I'm really looking forward to the new decade under Bo's leadership. It's an exciting time to be a Husker fan again. Bo's got this Husker fan believing again.

I second that! Do I dare say that the 2000's slump may have been good for us? Like you said Nexus, it was very humbling. Since very few of us were around for the humbling 1950's, the slump at least galvanized us through experience.

I second that! Do I dare say that the 2000's slump may have been good for us? Like you said Nexus, it was very humbling. Since very few of us were around for the humbling 1950's, the slump at least galvanized us through experience.

T.O. won 255 games as a HC. I grew up remembering about 200 of those wins. He never won less than 9 games and he never lost more than 3 games a year. I clearly remember the criticism he was under from '87-'93 when he was winless in 7 straight bowl games. He became God overnight from '94 until he retired.

Needless to say, I admittedly got spoiled during the T.O. era and I'll gladly accept being spoiled again during the Bo Pelini era. Here's to hoping...