Jason Peter

Who cares he is freaking MORON, his knowledge of the game of football and its rules is horrible. I hope to never have to listen to him yell and berate another radio co-host again, "Well when I played...." "Shut up NANCY, did you play football? Huh? What was that? I'll break you right now.....", boring and terrible radio host. Now Shick and Nick those guys are HILARIOUS.

That is NOT NICE!

Who cares he is freaking MORON, his knowledge of the game of football and its rules is horrible. I hope to never have to listen to him yell and berate another radio co-host again, "Well when I played...." "Shut up NANCY, did you play football? Huh? What was that? I'll break you right now.....", boring and terrible radio host. Now Shick and Nick those guys are HILARIOUS.

That is NOT NICE!

He knows more about football than most of us here at HuskerBoard combined. Don't kid yourself that he's a moron - he's a very sharp, very talented guy. He's not a natural radio host and his show was raw. But if you'd rather hear football from broadcast school graduates, that's your thing. I'd rather hear it from the guys who actually played, and if those guys are former Huskers, all the better.

That is NOT NICE!

He knows more about football than most of us here at HuskerBoard combined. Don't kid yourself that he's a moron - he's a very sharp, very talented guy. He's not a natural radio host and his show was raw. But if you'd rather hear football from broadcast school graduates, that's your thing. I'd rather hear it from the guys who actually played, and if those guys are former Huskers, all the better.

He never talked about football just how badass he was when he played, and no his knowledge of the rules is not good. He had no idea the Halo rule was not in effect 2 years ago. I'm sorry hes not a good radio host, to proof pretty sure he got fired for low ratings because all he did was yell, like I said if you want good stuff listen to Omaha. I'm done with this.

That is NOT NICE!

He never talked about football just how badass he was when he played, and no his knowledge of the rules is not good. He had no idea the Halo rule was not in effect 2 years ago. I'm sorry hes not a good radio host, to proof pretty sure he got fired for low ratings because all he did was yell, like I said if you want good stuff listen to Omaha. I'm done with this.

If you're going to just make stuff up then it's best you are done with this because you add nothing to the conversation, just griping about a guy you know nothing about... kind of like what you're accusing JP of doing, coincidentally. ;)

No, he did not just talk about how badass he was. He talked knowledgeably about the game and he had some screwups. He did not know about the halo rule change, but there are errors and screwups on every TV and radio show, including whichever show you choose to listen to. It's pretty silly to throw the guy under the bus for screwing up the halo rule. Half the officials in Div. 1A don't know how to implement the rule these days.

Just come out and admit you don't like the guy and be done with it. It's OK - you don't have to like him. But if you're going to crack on him, at least crack on him for legit things.

That is NOT NICE!

Jeff and Jason were the perfect duo like the odd couple. You could not beat Jason's take on every Husker game on Mondays on the spread. If his football knowledge was so lacking, wouldn't he have gotten a penalty every snap that he played? He knows way more than us fans could ever know about football.