Online Dynasty Setup for 360 users

I have set up an Online dynasty for any Huskerboard members that would like to play, if they have an Xbox360. Up to 12 members, first come first serve.

Dynasty Name : HuskerboardELITE

Dynasty Pass : suh93

My GamerTag : StreeterCL53

Ohio State is off the board, everyone else available. I will keep this up for a week or so, so hopefully we get a full group here! Thanks, enjoy and have fun! :bonez :bonez :bonez

I have set up an Online dynasty for any Huskerboard members that would like to play, if they have an Xbox360. Up to 12 members, first come first serve.

Ohio State is off the board, everyone else available. I will keep this up for a week or so, so hopefully we get a full group here! Thanks, enjoy and have fun! :bonez :bonez :bonez

Ohio State is off the board? Aww... Can you put it back on please?

Ohio State is off the board? Aww... Can you put it back on please?

Oh sorry I meant that I picked them. lol oops

I've heard a lot about this game freezing, has anyone on here had problems with that?

Its freezing when you go into online mode. Theirs a patch that game out. It suppose to install when you restart the game, but you must first install the game into your XBox360. I did that but apparently its not working.

I'll figure out later, im having too much playing the game itself.