Online Dynasty Setup for 360 users

Is there a date we have to sign up by? I've never done an online dynasty before. When does it start and how does it work, and what difficulty is it played at?

I would like to have every one in asap...but I would say next monday would be the official start day, just sign up pick your team...and then I will post something on here when week 1 officially begins. That work?

Now I think I have a serious problem:

I keep getting an error message that says the disc is unreadable. It happens when the game launches, after the intro scene when the Tebow launch screen has the loading sign with the circular icon. It is only doing it to NCAA 11. I can't figure out the problem! I've tried cleaning it - but it is clean! It's a new disc!

Anyone have any ideas?

OK, something even weirder just happened. On like my seventh try of putting it in, it didn't even register that the game was in, but that some "DVD" was in and trying to play it like a movie. What the hell.

So I restarted it and now it is back to doing the old thing with the unreadable disc message.

I am so frustrated right now.

OK, something even weirder just happened. On like my seventh try of putting it in, it didn't even register that the game was in, but that some "DVD" was in and trying to play it like a movie. What the hell.

So I restarted it and now it is back to doing the old thing with the unreadable disc message.

check the back of the disc, are there any scratches? sometimes if you move the xbox while the game is in it can ruin the disc. You should be able to take it back almost anywhere since you just bought it.

I have had this happen to me, not for NCAA 11 but in the past with other games...usually just keep putting it back in and taking it out till it works...generally works. To your previous questions. Online dynasty is set up so we can all play in the same season(s) so week by week on the game we all play our game and then the commish (me) can review and check to see if everyone has played their respective games for that week. When you have finished your game from said week, you have the option to pick if you are ready to advance to the next week, it will let me know that you are ready, if you like to recruit after your games you can do all that but don't click the "ready to advance" if you want to recruit first. If we ever cross each others path in the season then I think we should coordinate a time on huskerboard to meet up and play the game (the 2 players it concerns) It should be alot of fun, I'm excited, and hope you all are as well.

Its set on All-American, and 7 minute quarters (time seems to run faster than previous games, in my opinion. This can also be changed if no one likes it being that long)

On another note. After (if) we get a full group going, I will click advance and put a notice on huskerboard that we're all ready for week 1. If we don't have a full group by Monday, July 19th I will advance it to week 1 after I get off work that day at 3pm.

Good Luck, Have fun. You can message me on Xbox Live or here, i'll will be checking both regularly.

I got a new game, working fine.

I have played 2 online games and I have lost both. For some reason, I cannot defend the pass in this game at all (in NCAA 10 I got it down good). My opponents completed the vast majority of their passes and my secondary couldn't do anything, even in double or triple coverage. It didn't matter to my opponent it seemed. I was very good at running. On offense, I think I completed about 1/8 of my passes. My receivers always seem to be well covered even when my opponent blitzes heavily (which if often) and I have seemingly open receivers. They never come down with the ball. It is very frustrating. Anyone have any tips?

EDIT: Against the computer on All-American difficulty, I don't have these problems. It is pretty normal.

I have played 2 online games and I have lost both. For some reason, I cannot defend the pass in this game at all (in NCAA 10 I got it down good). My opponents completed the vast majority of their passes and my secondary couldn't do anything, even in double or triple coverage. It didn't matter to my opponent it seemed. I was very good at running. On offense, I think I completed about 1/8 of my passes. My receivers always seem to be well covered even when my opponent blitzes heavily (which if often) and I have seemingly open receivers. They never come down with the ball. It is very frustrating. Anyone have any tips?

EDIT: Against the computer on All-American difficulty, I don't have these problems. It is pretty normal.

What I normally do is run a mixture of Man-Zone Coverages, and mix in alot of Zone Blitz. This usually helps me out. I don't seem to be giving up alot of points. Never use a linebacker unless you know its a run coming at you. I generally use the Defensive Ends or my Free Safety since he plays zone over the top most of the time.

On offense check to slide your linemans protection if they blitz heavy and maybe take your RB's route out of play and keep him in to block. Just hard to get used to it. I had the same problems early.

yeah It's obvious the safeties are having problems this year. I was playing some guy who was Michigan last night and he burned me THREE times for TD's! two of which were with three safeties deep. It was also the second game in a row I had gone up late and forced my opponent to drive the entire length of the field in under a minute to beat me and they both did it with ease...

I played a guy before work today and he would blitz every play with his freesaftey. so i ran a Ace twin and did the play action flood. niles was open everytime right where the free saftey would be. TD each time. I was amazed he would keep doing it. after i ran the plays like 3 times for a touchdown you would think he would have caught on.

I won my first game today. I have learned two things:

1) The QB's are far more sensitive to off-balance throws in this game than NCAA 10.

2) Momentum is far more important in this game (i.e., don't rely on jukes and spins as much)

I beat Miami 28-14. I wanted to save some highlights but I kept getting this error that I have to be signed in, and after signing in (I thought I already was...?), it still said I had to sign in... Odd. So no highlights, unfortunately, and I really wanted to share this one play with you guys because the blocking was so amazingly spot-on into the secondary.