Pics from Michigan Stadium open house today

I have seating capacity envy.

what you won't read about is while everything was torn up, there were supports put in the ground during the renovation for possible upper decks in the endzones which would bring the seating capacity up to 130,000. its a possibility to see this done in 5-10 years.

Wait a minute, increasing your seating, that can't be true, shouldn't you be lowering it I mean all I've been hearing about is how everyone living in the rust belt is moving to Texas, who will be left to go to the games? ;)

That stadium is absolutely MASSIVE. I can't wait to go there :koolaid2:

Big10 Country is a whole 'nother animal.

To go to Ann Arbor, Happy Valley, or Columbus is a must see experience. (much better experience if you're not a fan of the opposing team though :P )

Beautiful pics, man! That truly is a BIG HOUSE!

I walk over to Memorial Stadium almost every day, just to look at the field. I can't wait for football to start again!

That is amazing. Can't wait until we/NU gets to play there. I would love to see a game there someday. I think NU playing there will actually help with recruiting. If you have a chance to play for NU and travel to spots like this, tOSU and PSU. Wow!!!

Not enough scarlet in that stadium ;) And what's with all those empty seats on the far end?

student section. they usually all don't show up till game time. Its harder to get into the stadium these days with all the extra security the lines are longer.

my guess is by that photo its about 20 minutes before kickoff.