Which game would you most like to win?

58 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

its hilarious how the corn humpers are so obsessed with a team that they are running away from by joining the big 10. guess uncle tom didnt want to lose another game to daddy texas by not making the return trip to austin!!! poooor poor nebrasska!!!

See what I mean?

That F'n troll couldn't have proved my point any better!

i like how you mentioned it and then, BAM! Troll. :ph34r:

its hilarious how the corn humpers are so obsessed with a team that they are running away from by joining the big 10. guess uncle tom didnt want to lose another game to daddy texas by not making the return trip to austin!!! poooor poor nebrasska!!!

See what I mean?

:rollin

I'd most want to beat Mizzou. They took away the QB who shall not be named; that would have our offense rolling. We've only won one in the last three years and they hammered us by 5 TDs in our house the last time we invited them. I'd like to return the favor on their last visit to our house. And it is also necessary or at least very important if we go to the CCG. I don't think it will be as easy as many have made it out to be. While concentrating on Texas, overlooking the Tiggers is dangerous. GBR

See what I mean?

There's always going to be a Texas troll no matter what happens.

If Nebraska beats them they'll still claim 8-2 record.

If Nebraska losses and goes on and plays Oklahoma in the CCG and wins. Well you got lucky and didn't play Texas who owns NU 9-1 b*tch.

No matter what Texas Troll or pretend Texas troll will be around. Kind of glad they didn't have the internet around in the 80's or Miami troll would have been just as bad.