NU #8 Football Programs Net Revenue

http://ncaafootball.fanhouse.com/2010/06/30/for-longhorns-money-grows-on-football-program-instead-of-trees/

Texas' football program, which benefits greatly by receiving the biggest chunk of the Big 12's television revenue, also enjoyed about a $20 million advantage in net revenue over the next closest school. The Longhorns' net revenue of $65.02 million easily outdistanced Georgia at $45.38 million.

Florida ranked third nationally in net revenue ($43.29 million), followed by Penn State ($42.63 million), LSU ($39.14 million), Notre Dame ($38.18 million), Alabama ($38.16 million), Nebraska ($37.29 million), South Carolina ($37.23 million) and Ohio State ($35.89 million).

I wonder if this includes boosters ?

http://ncaafootball.fanhouse.com/2010/06/30/for-longhorns-money-grows-on-football-program-instead-of-trees/

Texas' football program, which benefits greatly by receiving the biggest chunk of the Big 12's television revenue, also enjoyed about a $20 million advantage in net revenue over the next closest school. The Longhorns' net revenue of $65.02 million easily outdistanced Georgia at $45.38 million.

Florida ranked third nationally in net revenue ($43.29 million), followed by Penn State ($42.63 million), LSU ($39.14 million), Notre Dame ($38.18 million), Alabama ($38.16 million), Nebraska ($37.29 million), South Carolina ($37.23 million) and Ohio State ($35.89 million).

I wonder if this includes boosters ?

Probably not. Otherwise we'd see Okie Lite up there.

alabama kind of surprises me. i mean i know they just won the mnc and they are in the sec, but were not they bad for a long while before saban got there? or am i showing my football ignorance?

I might be mistaken, but wasnt bama under scolly restrictions for a few years?

alabama kind of surprises me. i mean i know they just won the mnc and they are in the sec, but were not they bad for a long while before saban got there? or am i showing my football ignorance?

it is the sec. you got a better than 45% chance of being right when you say that about any sec team.

it is the sec. you got a better than 45% chance of being right when you say that about any sec team.

HAHA very true, ill have to research a little more.

From Wiki:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alabama_Crimson_Tide_football#NCAA_sanctions

From Wiki:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alabama_Crimson_Tide_football#NCAA_sanctions

i'm impressed, they almost went 10 years without an infraction. that is worth something, like the removal of 10 scholly's and a postseason ban.