Fantasy UFC Live: Jones vs. Matyushenko

On to UFC 117! Sonnen by unanimous, calling it now :koolaid2:

That would be awesome! I'm just hoping for a good fight, but if Chael can back up his smack talk, then look out!

War Chael this Saturday night!!! :D

I hope Chael just beats the tar out of Silva on Saturday because I can NOT stand Anderson Silva. I still haven't decided if I'm going to order the fight because I've ordered Silva's last 3 fights and they were all boring fights plus his ongoing taunting didn't help either.

On to UFC 117! Sonnen by unanimous, calling it now :koolaid2:

That would be awesome! I'm just hoping for a good fight, but if Chael can back up his smack talk, then look out!

War Chael this Saturday night!!! :D

I hope Chael just beats the tar out of Silva on Saturday because I can NOT stand Anderson Silva. I still haven't decided if I'm going to order the fight because I've ordered Silva's last 3 fights and they were all boring fights plus his ongoing taunting didn't help either.

That's kind of how I felt about it at first, but it looks like a pretty solid card. Guida always brings it, Dos Santos-Nelson could be damn good (hoping Roy gets KTFO), might be one of the last times we see Matt Hughes, plus it's USA vs Brazil!!

Did you guys see Sonnen's interview on Versus during the fights Sunday? He said Anderson has been ducking him for 4 years. :lol: Sonnen reminds me of Cartman from South Park, he makes stuff up that sounds crazy, but he ACTUALLY believes all of it!

That's kind of how I felt about it at first, but it looks like a pretty solid card. Guida always brings it, Dos Santos-Nelson could be damn good (hoping Roy gets KTFO), might be one of the last times we see Matt Hughes, plus it's USA vs Brazil!!

Did you guys see Sonnen's interview on Versus during the fights Sunday? He said Anderson has been ducking him for 4 years. :lol: Sonnen reminds me of Cartman from South Park, he makes stuff up that sounds crazy, but he ACTUALLY believes all of it!

I will agree this card does look sick and I hope every fight doesn't go the distance and we see plenty of KOs/TKOs and/or submissions. If there are some fights that go the distance I hope their exciting fights like the Forrest/Bonnar fight or Guida/Sanchez fight. Right now I'm leaning toward getting the PPV just as long as I have a good show of people that stop by my house.

I wondered if that was true when Chael said that Silva has been ducking him for 4 years but I hope he beats Silva.

I just read over at ESPN that the loser of Dos Santos-Nelson will fight Carwin.

Very interesting and not to sound biased but I think that Carwin could take out Nelson but Dos Santos would be a good fight. Just hope that Carwin improves his cardio though and I still haven't seen UFC 116 yet.

I just read over at ESPN that the loser of Dos Santos-Nelson will fight Carwin.

Very interesting and not to sound biased but I think that Carwin could take out Nelson but Dos Santos would be a good fight. Just hope that Carwin improves his cardio though and I still haven't seen UFC 116 yet.

You haven't seen it?! WTF are you waiting for?! :lol:

I watched a couple replays in slow-mo, and a lot of Shane's punches miss or just barely graze Brock, but it still could've been stopped. But the Leben-Akiyama fight was epic!

I watched a couple replays in slow-mo, and a lot of Shane's punches miss or just barely graze Brock, but it still could've been stopped. But the Leben-Akiyama fight was epic!

I got married on that day and it hasn't been on TV yet for me to see it. I did watch a 30 second clip on how brock won with the submission. My cousin who left my wedding early so he could make it back home to watch the PPV at a bar told me that Brock was literally running away from Carwin the whole time and that it could've been stopped early. I haven't seen it yet so I wouldn't know if he was telling the truth. He thinks that they didn't stop it right away because of all of the hype of the fight and because it was a title fight. I read the following day that the referee was a new younger kid with little experience but Dana White said the kid did good though for a huge hyped up fight.

I just hope that Brock wasn't cocky at all after the win and kept it civil and if Brock did show some good sportsmanship than he'll be winning me back a little bit more.

I got married on that day and it hasn't been on TV yet for me to see it. I did watch a 30 second clip on how brock won with the submission. My cousin who left my wedding early so he could make it back home to watch the PPV at a bar told me that Brock was literally running away from Carwin the whole time and that it could've been stopped early. I haven't seen it yet so I wouldn't know if he was telling the truth. He thinks that they didn't stop it right away because of all of the hype of the fight and because it was a title fight. I read the following day that the referee was a new younger kid with little experience but Dana White said the kid did good though for a huge hyped up fight.

I just hope that Brock wasn't cocky at all after the win and kept it civil and if Brock did show some good sportsmanship than he'll be winning me back a little bit more.

I suppose getting married is a little more important ;) (congrats again, btw)

I wouldn't say Brock was running away, but Carwin hit him a few times on the feet and Brock was backing up before they were on the ground. You'll like the post-fight interview too, it doesn't even seem like the same Brock Lesnar from last year's win over Frank Mir.