QB

If Zac lee's arm is not healing like the coaches want is there any chance they look at Masoli? im not saying i want this i was just wondering. I read that he got his degree and can play this season. It says Ole miss is interested. Would the coaches even consider it? Our AD has been known to give someone another chance.

I highly doubt it. I honestly don't want him part of our team. Too much baggage with him. :D

This.

He's had off-field issues from high school to JUCO to Oregon. I wouldn't risk it and I don't think our staff/administration would either.

Oh hell NO! That kid has been given MULTIPLE chances to straighten up and still doesn't "get it". Why on earth would The staff risk NU's team chemistry, not to mention the development of our young QB's for the possibility of one year with a kid who can't get his s***t together? It would seem to be a counter productive move for NU that would run completely counter to the "culture of accountability" that the staff has been trying to instill the last few years.

IMO this FB team doesn't need the headache, especially from an unapologetic thug like Masolli.

Oh hell NO! That kid has been given MULTIPLE chances to straighten up and still doesn't "get it". Why on earth would The staff risk NU's team chemistry, not to mention the development of our young QB's for the possibility of one year with a kid who can't get his s***t together? It would seem to be a counter productive move for NU that would run completely counter to the "culture of accountability" that the staff has been trying to instill the last few years.

IMO this FB team doesn't need the headache, especially from an unapologetic thug like Masolli.

I agree with this just thought it was interesting that he could play, and some kinda big schools are actually looking at him.

Just read that Ole miss said no to him and that hawaii is talking with him. Dont want you guys to think i want this i am just a big husker fan and a big college football fan that reads alot of boards about different teams. I believe in team chemistry alot. Just thought it would be something to talk about during the offseason.

Dont want you guys to think i want this

We all think that. You'll forever be remembered as "that guy who said that thing about that quarterback." You'll never ever live this down. From now on we're all going to stand on the other side of HuskerBoard and look at you. From time to time we'll whisper something, then look over at you and laugh a little. One or two of us will shake our head, and some might turn away. You'll never get chicks, and the prospects of your future prosperity look grim. When at last, after a long and unfruitful life, you lay down and die, on your tombstone it will say:

Here Lies Taylor

He Said That Thing

About That Quarterback

And Never Lived It Down

May God have mercy on your soul.

• Fire 3
Dont want you guys to think i want this

We all think that. You'll forever be remembered as "that guy who said that thing about that quarterback." You'll never ever live this down. From now on we're all going to stand on the other side of HuskerBoard and look at you. From time to time we'll whisper something, then look over at you and laugh a little. One or two of us will shake our head, and some might turn away. You'll never get chicks, and the prospects of your future prosperity look grim. When at last, after a long and unfruitful life, you lay down and die, on your tombstone it will say:

Here Lies Taylor

He Said That Thing

About That Quarterback

And Never Lived It Down

May God have mercy on your soul.

:laughpound Thanks!