Endzone Seats

End Zone seats are OK if a lot of the action happens on your end of the field. If they play a lot on the other end... not so much.

I've sat in the North End Zone quite a bit, and you get to see the plays develop, you get to see the blocking, and overall the field seems pretty wide open. I've sat at or near the 50 several times, and you have a little different perspective on the game - the line play is harder to see because it's all a lot more congested, and you can't see holes open up at all. You get a better feel on the speed of a player because you're watching them go left to right, but that's about it. Plus, you have trouble seeing the sideline on your side of the field because of the team.

I'm looking at purchasing Section 38 Row 64 tickets... A little over $300 per ticket.. Is it worth it? Anyone have seats over there?

I like endzone seats, the only part of the field that you can't see is the backside of the endzone. Otherwise there better seats imo.

It doesn't matter where your seat is man, any freakin seat is good, cause your in the Stadium. People are so concered with where they sit. When I sold soda when I was kid I had the best seat because no one could tell me to sit down. The best seats at the Gator bowl were all the way at the top where no one would yell at you. By the way if you can't see something there is a TV the size of aircraft carrier there to. And your left arm is worth a game ticket. You need to get some lift my man!