Huskers cast as villains

People are really making a big deal with Bo taking the high road regarding Texas at the Big 12 media days including this writer. Bo's a competitor and of course he wants to beat Texas. Personally to just talk about 'Texas' puts them on a pedestal. I can't wait for the season to start. It's like every single word Pelini says and this video that came out which is completely harmless is being picked apart and overanalyzed. I can't wait for the Texas game but people really need to get a clue. I love how the writer says Nebraska is the one now wearing the 'Black Hat' in the Big 12. Umm...ever hear of Texas???

There are college kids out there who could seriously write better stuff than this.

I think the writer was saying that somebody in media needs to manufacture a "bad guy" for the college field to be "complete" He was saying that the other Big 12 teams hate NU because this "totally irrelevant" team nearly "ruined" the Big 12 by daring to ask hard questions of Texas and asking them to assign media rights to the conference to strengthen the conference.

Oh, it will be. Most folks will stay quiet about it here at Big 12 Media Days, but nobody outside the Osborne Complex wants to see Nebraska say sayonara with a league title. And that will make the Huskers' 2010 championship chase mighty interesting.

very true. all the focus is on Texas Texas Texas but as we saw with the ISU game last year, take no game for granted. Frankly I'm more worried about a conference upset at the hands of KU, KSU, A&M, lil' OSU. Heck, even Colorado (i'm still scarred by the 1990s games where they would suck all season but play us to a death match).

Oh, and I will also be looking at every seemingly bad call by the refs with a conspiratorial eye.

Oh, it will be. Most folks will stay quiet about it here at Big 12 Media Days, but nobody outside the Osborne Complex wants to see Nebraska say sayonara with a league title. And that will make the Huskers' 2010 championship chase mighty interesting.

very true. all the focus is on Texas Texas Texas but as we saw with the ISU game last year, take no game for granted. Frankly I'm more worried about a conference upset at the hands of KU, KSU, A&M, lil' OSU. Heck, even Colorado (i'm still scarred by the 1990s games where they would suck all season but play us to a death match).

Oh, and I will also be looking at every seemingly bad call by the refs with a conspiratorial eye.

What about all of the bad calls from the past.