Basketball

Wisconsin, Purdue, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan State and Ohio State all have top notch Basketball programs historically. Not to mention that Minnesota got a steal of a coach when Tubby was fired.

In the Big XII you've got Missouri, Texas, OSU, Oklahoma, KState, Kansas and Texas A&M with solid programs. You could possibly throw Baylor into the mix lately.

I'd say that the depth is a bit better in the Big XII, but the ability for a Big Ten style team to make a deep run in the tournament is much better. The style of play has put a lot of quality teams into the Final Four in the last 10 years.

Wisconsin, Purdue, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan State and Ohio State all have top notch Basketball programs historically. Not to mention that Minnesota got a steal of a coach when Tubby was fired.

In the Big XII you've got Missouri, Texas, OSU, Oklahoma, KState, Kansas and Texas A&M with solid programs. You could possibly throw Baylor into the mix lately.

I'd say that the depth is a bit better in the Big XII, but the ability for a Big Ten style team to make a deep run in the tournament is much better. The style of play has put the most teams of any conference into the Final Four in the last 10 years.

fixed it for you

I follow Nebraska basketball a little bit, although it's a joke from November to December with how weak our competition is, sure I'd love to see Nebraska do better and be more competitive in Basketball, but it's hard to when the state to the south of you REALLY knows how to play ball and you respect them for how good they are. Football is better thank basketball in my opinion, and I never really caught onto college basketball because of the whole 1 and done rule, the turnover rate is just too high with it's stars to keep it consistent, and Nebraska is never competitive, although I do follow them, at least Kansas keeps the majority of their team from year to year and are a fun group to watch. Course they also care more about basketball than we do, just like we care more about football than they do, I know a ton of Nebraska football fans and Kansas basketball fans, that's just how it is sometimes, and there isn't anything wrong with that, it's just the fact of the situations in smaller populated areas.

I'd say that the depth is a bit better in the Big XII, but the ability for a Big Ten style team to make a deep run in the tournament is much better. The style of play has put a lot of quality teams into the Final Four in the last 10 years.

Dont forget about K-State they have had a solid prgram for a couple years and will continue to have one for years to come.

Basketball. One of these years everything will come together and we’re going to be GREAT!

This is just like Charlie Brown thinking that one of these years Lucy will actually let him kick the football.

Dont forget about K-State they have had a solid prgram for a couple years and will continue to have one for years to come.

I didn't

I didn't

:facepalm: To myself.

Wow I need to learn to read