Finally caved and bought NCAA 2011 for the Xbox 360 today. So I'm just wondering who has found a good combination for the gameplay sliders that makes it competitive and realistic. I'm open to All-American and Heisman sliders. Post yours here and if you feel like it, give a description of how it affects the gameplay.

I'm playing on All-American and i've adjusted mine and I think that I'll be lowering them because I've been blowing people out of the water....just beat OU in the Big 12 Championship game 80-7...yikes

These are the only ones I've changed with mine

QB Accuracy: 60

Pass Blocking: 75

WR Catching: 60

RB Ability: 65

Run Blocking: 75

Pass Coverage: 75

Pass Rush: 70

Interceptions: 75

Rush Defense: 70

Tackling: 60

I'm playing on All-American and i've adjusted mine and I think that I'll be lowering them because I've been blowing people out of the water....just beat OU in the Big 12 Championship game 80-7...yikes

Haha, that's a little ridiculous. I'm looking for some that make the game realistic. I want to beat teams like Western Kentucky handedly but have a real struggle with teams like Texas and OU. I'd also like realistic stats at the end of the games.

I feel like without changing the sliders, you either destroy the competition (no matter who) or they destroy you (or at least you struggle to beat teams like W. Kentucky). I want to start a dynasty but I don't want to go undefeated season after season.

I think I like All-American better because it seems like the AI cheats on Heisman.

Haha, that's a little ridiculous. I'm looking for some that make the game realistic. I want to beat teams like Western Kentucky handedly but have a real struggle with teams like Texas and OU. I'd also like realistic stats at the end of the games.

I feel like without changing the sliders, you either destroy the competition (no matter who) or they destroy you (or at least you struggle to beat teams like W. Kentucky). I want to start a dynasty but I don't want to go undefeated season after season.

I think I like All-American better because it seems like the AI cheats on Heisman.

It's true, Heisman is tough only because it's not real football. Check here for everything you will need.

• Fire 1

It's true, Heisman is tough only because it's not real football. Check here for everything you will need.

Nice, +1. There are sooo many to choose from...... Any suggestions?

Ya I turned down the sliders from what I previously had them. Everything that I turned up shown above I turned down to all being 60. I beat Ohio State in the championship game and still had a little trouble running on them. The final score was 48-14 but 14 points that I scored came off of 2 INT's for TD's.

I just tried Jistic's All-American sliders from that link and I am not sure if I like them.

I played Mizzou in Columbia and it was raining (much like Thursday's game last year). I won 62-17. Gabbert had 411 yards passing, 2 TD's, but 3 INT's (1 returned for TD, Gomes also returned a fumble for TD). I gave up a ton of yards because I play a 'bend but don't break' type of defense. Always cover 2 man (i usually press the coverage), matching up the DB's to the number of WR's. Offenses tend to dink and dunk down the field on me but when they get close, I shut them down.

Started with Cody as my QB but he got injured early (injuries are ridiculous in this game). Lee had 290 yards passing and 4 TD's. Helu had like 130 yards rushing and I don't think he scored. Niles ran a kick back for TD. Henery hit a few long FG's.

Overall, I wasn't that impressed. I was hoping for more of a challenge. I'm going to stick with the sliders and play a few more games against some tougher opponents. I'll let you guys know what I think.

EDIT: 2nd game with sliders... played at Washington. Beat them 66-0. Lee had 459 yards passing and 6 TD's :lol: . Helu had 70 yards rushing and 2 TD's. It's not looking good for these sliders.

Started with Cody as my QB but he got injured early (injuries are ridiculous in this game)

I agree and thats why I turned injuries off because I lost both Helu and Crick for the season against Western Kentucky and I just finished my season thinking that I'd get Helu back becuase he got injured in the first game.....wrong he graduated. To bad there isn't any medical redshirts...hopefully NCAA 2012 will have this feature

Started with Cody as my QB but he got injured early (injuries are ridiculous in this game)

I agree and thats why I turned injuries off because I lost both Helu and Crick for the season against Western Kentucky and I just finished my season thinking that I'd get Helu back becuase he got injured in the first game.....wrong he graduated. To bad there isn't any medical redshirts...hopefully NCAA 2012 will have this feature

Seriously, there are like 10 injuries per game (i've only been playing exhibition for now), most of them are minor but there's the occasional serious injury. When I start a dynasty I am definitely going to turn injuries off. Too bad there isn't a slider for injury frequency.....

Husker Richard are you still hating the Jistics sliders? I'm going to try Silent Nature's (SN) sliders today after work. Seems like SN sliders are getting the better results and more realistic games. After reading here and seeing the game results and stats that were posted I'm convinced that we'll get better games using this slider. This thread is actually longer compared to Jistics and seems like there is more of a demand from SN's sliders in the past than Jistics.

I'm going to start a new Dynasty tonight with SN's sliders and edit Paul, Amukamara, Burkhead, Kinney facemask...I don't know why but they are really bugging me LOL.

Husker Richard are you still hating the Jistics sliders? I'm going to try Silent Nature's (SN) sliders today after work. Seems like SN sliders are getting the better results and more realistic games. After reading here and seeing the game results and stats that were posted I'm convinced that we'll get better games using this slider. This thread is actually longer compared to Jistics and seems like there is more of a demand from SN's sliders in the past than Jistics.

I'm going to start a new Dynasty tonight with SN's sliders and edit Paul, Amukamara, Burkhead, Kinney facemask...I don't know why but they are really bugging me LOL.

I was going to try those sliders out next. Let me know how they work for you.

What roster are you using? I downloaded mine from operation sports and they have made changes to player ratings, equipment, etc. I have a 360 BTW.

On a side note, I noticed that you posted some custom game covers (with Suh, Bo, Frazier, etc) in another thread. How do I print those out so they fit inside the game case?

[quote name='Husker Richard' date='31 July 2010 - 10:17 AM' timestamp='1280589433' I was going to try those sliders out next. Let me know how they work for you.

What roster are you using? I downloaded mine from operation sports and they have made changes to player ratings, equipment, etc. I have a 360 BTW.

On a side note, I noticed that you posted some custom game covers (with Suh, Bo, Frazier, etc) in another thread. How do I print those out so they fit inside the game case?

I'll be trying out the v1.3 and v. 4.3 today after work in about 3 1/2 hours. After reading some of the post a lot of people liked the v1.3 and v3.1 (v1.3 more a defensive battle where v3.1 is more of an open up offense game). I'm gonna bounce back and forth from the v1.3 to the v4.3 since v4.3 is suppose to be both v1.3 and v3.1 rolled into one. Let me know how your results turn out.

I'm using gamingtailgate roster but thought about downloading another roster from the operation sports website for the PS3.

I'm not for sure how to print those pictures out and I haven't tried it yet. Try clicking on the high quality link that I posted because they have different sizes to choose from...maybe that'll help. Let me know....I'd like to get the Burkhead one

Husker Richard what user did you download your roster from? I'm going to download Gatorbait2006NC and buckeye02 when I get home.

Do you have a 360 or a PS3?

Also, the teambuilder feature is pretty cool. You can download teams that other people have made, including an All-Time Husker team and the 1995 Cornhuskers.