Twitter

I got one to follow Husker stuff in hopes of becoming the next Nexus.

But really its good for following husker stuff like local writers and the like. I also follow guys like Joe Schad and Bruce Feldman, who always have updates about recent goings on in college football.

I'm not going to join Twitter. I'm half tempted to delete my facebook account. All this social media stuff is starting to get old.

Umm, isn't Husker Board a social media?

Blasphamy! Turn in your mod-ship

It's not on the same level, nice try. :lol: There's topics and news on here and for the most part I don't get on here and say things like, "just scratched my arse.......wonder why it itched?" It takes alot of my life to be on here anyways, don't know if there's enough of it to go around for facebook and twitter.

• Fire 2

I got one to follow Husker stuff in hopes of becoming the next Nexus.

But really its good for following husker stuff like local writers and the like. I also follow guys like Joe Schad and Bruce Feldman, who always have updates about recent goings on in college football.

Where IS Nexus? Dude fell off the face of the earth.

I'm not going to join Twitter. I'm half tempted to delete my facebook account. All this social media stuff is starting to get old.

Umm, isn't Husker Board a social media?

Blasphamy! Turn in your mod-ship

It's not on the same level, nice try. :lol: There's topics and news on here and for the most part I don't get on here and say things like, "just scratched my arse.......wonder why it itched?" It takes alot of my life to be on here anyways, don't know if there's enough of it to go around for facebook and twitter.

Really BRI? :lol: We'll hold you to that...

Fake Tom Osborne has good insight. chuckleshuffle

Of all the things I've ever read on Twitter, the only thing I thought was worth a second look was FakeTomOsborne. That dude is a riot.

Fake Dan Beebe was abso-freaking-lutely hilarious during the conference realignment stuff. I cracked up multiple times. Fake Jim Delaney ain't bad either.