The Program

Actually most on here three years ago expected just exactly what has happened. Or at least stated they thought that. I must admit I was not one of those. I was totally against the hiring of Bo.

I am certainly glad that I was way off base and the great Husker fans saw the real value of Bo.

He has surpassed my wildest dreams for the program, not the wins or the losses, but the leadership of the program is in good hands. I never thought I would be able to say that.

I must admit, I was 100% wrong on how he would run the program. Who ever the booster was that put this all in motion, Nebraska owes a lot to him, as he had vision that most do not.

Most of us wanted Pelini as HC after the Michigan State game. You were in the minority.

Do you mean the after the Alamo Bowl against Michigan?

The Michigan game was from the Callahan error (yes, I stole that)

I'm getting really sick if the word "back". Until Merriam-Webster puts out an official definition in its football context, I submit it be banned from HuskerBoard!

I personally think we need to stop worrying when every Joe Schmoe and football announcer says we are "back" and start worrying about winning one game at a time.

Joe Schmoe didn't say we are "back". The head football coach of the Universty of Nebraska did.

I agree i thought gill was the man. And he may still do great things for kansas but bo belongs here. I cant believe we went from all those horrid losses in 2007 to be in the top 10. It takes some teams years to get back from where we were. It just goes to show you how we can rebuild at nebraska.

sdrfgsedr

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO STARTING DEFENSE............ PLACE AT THE TABLE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

BRING IT ON GO BIG RED

Agreed that Bo and his staff have made amazing strides in just 3 years. Let's all hope that the next 3 years have more positive steps in store. Not sure we're at a national championship level just yet but the Huskers are definitely on the right track. This year is very important to keeping that momentum going. I am really looking forward to this season!!