New T-Shirt

:dumdum

Why is Iowa on there?

FWIW...

Iowa would be correct - the list is referring to the states not the schools.

Then it still doesn't make sense. Y'all are still going to playing games in Iowa. :facepalm:

Seriously?

I'll pile on, too. dedhoarse

Just because you have a future partner who also happens to be in Iowa does not change the fact that you still have an ex who is in Iowa.

Its really not that technical.

Also, I must have missed the part of the shirt that says "we will never play in the states again". which would be the only statement that would allow your post to make sense.

I think we should just admit there are mistakes to this (very clever) shirt. Colorado - doesn't live in Texas. Iowa - not an 'ex.' You can't say Iowa "lives" in Texas, only Iowa State. It IS a bit mean though. Not every school's football program was in the relative power position Nebraska was in. No real need to gloat about that, since aren't we glad to be in the Big 10 now? Just my thoughts.

I think we should just admit there are mistakes to this (very clever) shirt. Colorado - doesn't live in Texas. Iowa - not an 'ex.' You can't say Iowa "lives" in Texas, only Iowa State. It IS a bit mean though. Not every school's football program was in the relative power position Nebraska was in. No real need to gloat about that, since aren't we glad to be in the Big 10 now? Just my thoughts.

I don't think it has anything to do with them living in Texas. I think it's just listing all of the states that we're leaving (I know we're not leaving Iowa, but we're splitting ties with a team in that state. So I think it is just the name of the song (very good song, by the way, George Strait is the man) then listing the other states in fine print, making the saying "All My Ex's Live in Texas, Missouri, Kansas, Oklahoma, Colorado, and Iowa."

:wtf

The shirt is not that hard to understand

I know, why is this concept so difficult for some? To have to repeatedly and slowly explain a t-shirt? a mistake? its not that technical.

Iowa State apparently doesn't qualify as a "ex" who is still located in Iowa and Colorado "doesn't live in Texas"... wha? huh? who?

omg. i give up.