Record for the year

What is your preseason prediction for the Big Red  

40 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

7-4 appears realistic.

I don't want to rain on the parade, especailly with start of the new season and all, but we have to remember that the system is only in it's second year, that the change was profound, that the talent is still being assembled, and that we still can't say whether the staff has the right guys.

In another thread, I said that the record won't mean as much to me as the level of improvement, and I still feel that way. Let me see significant improvement - better understanding of the system by the players, better "buy-in" of the system by the players, more enthusiasim, hustle, effort, and better execution.

If I see that, knowing this staff can recruit, then I'll be satisfied, since that kind of improvement will show that they can motivate and coach, and it will just be a matter of getting the talent assembled.

I'm going 7-4 though I WANT to say 11-0. I'm just wondering if much can be expected of first year players (freshman, juco, etc). I can look at the schedule and come up with atleast 8 wins but I also wonder if I'm looking through my scarlet colored shades . . . . . Now I'm even more confused.............