Taylor Interceptions?

TheKiD

How many inteceptions will Taylor have against Maine?  

43 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It scares me that the only schools that were recruiting this guy was memphis and marshall.

Pennington and Leftwitch came from Marshall. So did Moss. Memphis has a RB that will be a Top 10 Draft pick next year.(might have been this year if he would of come out early) They both also played in Bowls last year. What is wrong with being recruited by these two schools? Would it be better if it said Ohio?

Only Dailey could throw four picks against a 1-AA school.

It scares me that the only schools that were recruiting this guy was memphis and marshall.

So other schools should dictate who we go after?

No I didn't say that. I'm saying that everyone is saying this guy is the next great qb and expecting all this and that and I'm saying that if he was that great there probs would of been just a few better schools then those 2 going after him. Now sometimes kids sneak through the cracks but I dunno in this case, we will see.

Pennington and Leftwitch came from Marshall. So did Moss. Memphis has a RB that will be a Top 10 Draft pick next year.(might have been this year if he would of come out early) They both also played in Bowls last year. What is wrong with being recruited by these two schools? Would it be better if it said Ohio?

Only Dailey could throw four picks against a 1-AA school.

Nothing wrong with those 2 schools and they do get a few good players but they are still lower tier division 1 schools. We will see.

Not many teams like a Nebraska or USC or other top teams over the past few years go after JC QB's.

Many want to develop a QB for 4 years not 2. IMO.

Anyway if Stan Hill at Marshall though enough to offer Zac then that's good enough for me. I believe he knows QB's better than we do.

I wonder how many teams were recruiting OU's Josh Heupel coming out of Snow JC?

The MAC and C-USA has a better track record with QB's lately than the Big 12, so the fact that he was recruited by Memphis and Marshall really doesn't matter to me. I voted for 0 interceptions because if Maine blitzes as much as I have heard, then Taylor should have no problem finding the open guy, since we have read about how poised he is under pressure. If Taylor ends up having similar success as Heupel did, I will be very pleased.

Not many teams like a Nebraska or USC or other top teams over the past few years go after JC QB's.

Many want to develop a QB for 4 years not 2. IMO.

Anyway if Stan Hill at Marshall though enough to offer Zac then that's good enough for me. I believe he knows QB's better than we do.

I wonder how many teams were recruiting OU's Josh Heupel coming out of Snow JC?

We were forced to thanks to Frank.