Huskers get former 5* TE

The one thing we know is that, whatever this kid's problems are, Bo will punt his ass to the curb so fast he'll dig grooves in the concrete when he lands in the parking lot. With Bo this stuff is pretty black and white. Maybe this will be a chance for someone to turn their life around. If not, buh-bye.

The one thing we know is that, whatever this kid's problems are, Bo will punt his ass to the curb so fast he'll dig grooves in the concrete when he lands in the parking lot. With Bo this stuff is pretty black and white. Maybe this will be a chance for someone to turn their life around. If not, buh-bye.

:yeah Makes me wonder how much Osborne had to do with this one. He was always into "saving lost souls and giving them a 2nd chance". Just hope we don't have another Lawrence Phillips here. But I don't think Bo will put up with any crap and keep this kid on a very short leash if he has problems.

How big of a blow is this to Washington's offense?

No kidding. Now Locker is the only hope that offense has. Let's make 'em pay for it :throwdabones1:

I remember hearing about this kid getting dismissed. He had recently been passed up on the depth chart and was not expected to contribute a great deal this season. I actually think there is a thread on this board about it.