Nebraska fans are horrible...they jump ship whenever the team has an off year.

Iowa State fans are much better because we always have off years. We cheer for anything...the team bus making it to the parking lot or players being able to run onto the field without smacking into the goal posts...we don't care.

Hell...we cheered for a tornado one year!

Definately Iowa State fans

obviously im expecting u guys to say Nebraska but could u tell me y

also give ur opinion on the other schools fans

Nebraska fans are time and time again called the best fans in college football. More than any other team I would say, and I think others would agree with me.

We do have the nations longest sell out streak and are considered some of the best fans in college football. Also we aren't considered to be band wagon fans like a lot of the fans for other teams are.

Oklahoma fans are great. Epic amounts of longtime respect between them and NU due to the football rivalry.

Bama fans are great. They love their football almost as much as NU

Texas fans suck. According to them, the world revolves around Texas. Everything in Texas is better than it is everywhere else. That's how the view the rest of the country, and it carries down to their college football teams. The raging arrogance in Texas is out of control-and no one in the state will hesitate to tell you how much better than you they are.

On a side note

Kansas fans are great. For the most part, they've always had an excellent basketball program, and we've had an excellent football program. Somewhat of a rivalry in both sports, but neither school has been able to establish anything long term in their down sport.

Kansas State fans are hilarious. They have a huge inferiority complex because regardless of how good they are at anything-which isn't very often, they are still KU's red headed stepchild. The fact that they are as irrelevant as they are makes them crazy, but it's never going to change. Most of the people who go to school there do so because they couldn't get into KU.

Colorado fans are a bunch of piss bomb(urine filled baloons) throwing trust fund babies from California trying to act like broke wannabe hippies in Boulder. Do I need to say any more?

Missouri fans are somewhat rabid, but most of their hate is directed at KU. This goes back to the days of slavery. These schools H-A-T-E each other. There is a trashy element among them, but it's certainly not everyone. There are a lot of horror stories from Nebraska fans who have set foot in the "State of Methsouri", let alone their stadium.

Oklahoma State fans are, well....fans. No real love or hate for anyone besides their instate battles with OU.

Iowa State has won one real football game in the history of the school and will run with that fluke for the next 50 years.

The rest of the Texas schools, well-they are just Texas's little brothers, and nobody outside of Texas really cares about them-but they are obsessed with each other.

you said you had gotten into the NFL, too? What team(s) are you interested in and why?

Or just go with your heart. :thumbs

:yeah

A team is something you get passionate about. A favorite team chooses you more than you choose a team, right? Watch some videos from all the team's you're down to and see if any of them really grab you.

Maybe even wait and watch whatever games you can this season and see if any of them really take hold.

Obviously I'd love for you to pick the Huskers(!) but this is not a decision to be forced!

:snacks:

• 2 weeks later...

sorry for taking a while to get back to you

some1 asked what my favorite nfl team is and what my favorite soccer team is

The answers to that are

NFL-Packers because of their history,stadium,small city,old school,4

Soccer-Arsenal because of how beautifully they play the game with their great passing.also play in an incredible stadium

Any thoughts?

Nebraska?

OU?

Texas?

Bama?

You could even throw in UGA,Vols,Auburn and LSU?